MLC has promoted the former head of sales, retail wealth products to general manager of advice partnerships.
Ross Branwell will take on the position, with over 20 years’ experience covering retail and institutional markets. He has also held various leadership positions in advice and distribution prior to joining MLC.
Executive general manager, wealth advice, John Flavell said he is confident that appointing Mr Branwell will strengthen the leadership team and also MLC and NAB Wealth’s position within the industry.
“Ross is client-centric and is very passionate about improving financial literacy for all Australians and is focused on improving the significant retirement savings gap that exists,” Mr Flavell said.
Mr Branwell holds a bachelor of economics degree from the University of Queensland, and a graduate diploma in applied finance and investments, MLC said. He is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all