MLC has promoted the former head of sales, retail wealth products to general manager of advice partnerships.
Ross Branwell will take on the position, with over 20 years’ experience covering retail and institutional markets. He has also held various leadership positions in advice and distribution prior to joining MLC.
Executive general manager, wealth advice, John Flavell said he is confident that appointing Mr Branwell will strengthen the leadership team and also MLC and NAB Wealth’s position within the industry.
“Ross is client-centric and is very passionate about improving financial literacy for all Australians and is focused on improving the significant retirement savings gap that exists,” Mr Flavell said.
Mr Branwell holds a bachelor of economics degree from the University of Queensland, and a graduate diploma in applied finance and investments, MLC said. He is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all