MLC has promoted the former head of sales, retail wealth products to general manager of advice partnerships.
Ross Branwell will take on the position, with over 20 years’ experience covering retail and institutional markets. He has also held various leadership positions in advice and distribution prior to joining MLC.
Executive general manager, wealth advice, John Flavell said he is confident that appointing Mr Branwell will strengthen the leadership team and also MLC and NAB Wealth’s position within the industry.
“Ross is client-centric and is very passionate about improving financial literacy for all Australians and is focused on improving the significant retirement savings gap that exists,” Mr Flavell said.
Mr Branwell holds a bachelor of economics degree from the University of Queensland, and a graduate diploma in applied finance and investments, MLC said. He is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all