State Super Financial Services (SSFS) has appointed James Panaretos to the newly-created role of general manager of business development.
Managing director Michael Monaghan said the new role was created to support the growth of overall business and align with SSFS’s long-term focus on developing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
“James brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the new role … his ability to form relationships across the institutional market will be pivotal as we focus on fostering such relationships with key prospects,” he said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Panaretos was the principal and business development manager for Mercer Investments.
“My experience to date has given me the skills and experience necessary to deliver on SSFS’ growth initiatives, and it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded organisation where I can really add value to their strategic agenda,” Mr Panaretos said.
Mr Panaretos is due to start with SSFS in April, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all