State Super Financial Services (SSFS) has appointed James Panaretos to the newly-created role of general manager of business development.
Managing director Michael Monaghan said the new role was created to support the growth of overall business and align with SSFS’s long-term focus on developing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
“James brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the new role … his ability to form relationships across the institutional market will be pivotal as we focus on fostering such relationships with key prospects,” he said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Panaretos was the principal and business development manager for Mercer Investments.
“My experience to date has given me the skills and experience necessary to deliver on SSFS’ growth initiatives, and it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded organisation where I can really add value to their strategic agenda,” Mr Panaretos said.
Mr Panaretos is due to start with SSFS in April, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all