State Super Financial Services (SSFS) has appointed James Panaretos to the newly-created role of general manager of business development.
Managing director Michael Monaghan said the new role was created to support the growth of overall business and align with SSFS’s long-term focus on developing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
“James brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the new role … his ability to form relationships across the institutional market will be pivotal as we focus on fostering such relationships with key prospects,” he said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Panaretos was the principal and business development manager for Mercer Investments.
“My experience to date has given me the skills and experience necessary to deliver on SSFS’ growth initiatives, and it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded organisation where I can really add value to their strategic agenda,” Mr Panaretos said.
Mr Panaretos is due to start with SSFS in April, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all