State Super Financial Services (SSFS) has appointed James Panaretos to the newly-created role of general manager of business development.
Managing director Michael Monaghan said the new role was created to support the growth of overall business and align with SSFS’s long-term focus on developing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
“James brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the new role … his ability to form relationships across the institutional market will be pivotal as we focus on fostering such relationships with key prospects,” he said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Panaretos was the principal and business development manager for Mercer Investments.
“My experience to date has given me the skills and experience necessary to deliver on SSFS’ growth initiatives, and it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded organisation where I can really add value to their strategic agenda,” Mr Panaretos said.
Mr Panaretos is due to start with SSFS in April, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all