State Super Financial Services (SSFS) has appointed James Panaretos to the newly-created role of general manager of business development.
Managing director Michael Monaghan said the new role was created to support the growth of overall business and align with SSFS’s long-term focus on developing relationships with institutional and corporate clients.
“James brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the new role … his ability to form relationships across the institutional market will be pivotal as we focus on fostering such relationships with key prospects,” he said.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Panaretos was the principal and business development manager for Mercer Investments.
“My experience to date has given me the skills and experience necessary to deliver on SSFS’ growth initiatives, and it’s very exciting to be working with a like-minded organisation where I can really add value to their strategic agenda,” Mr Panaretos said.
Mr Panaretos is due to start with SSFS in April, the company said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all