ClearView has made a spate of new appointments to its financial adviser channel as it looks to drive further engagement with its advice services.
Kathryn Williamson joins ClearView as state manager for NSW/ACT and will be looking to strengthen existing relationships within these regions.
In addition, Ms Williamson will be working closely with advisers in NSW and the ACT to ensure the delivery of ClearView’s Life solutions products, which the company said will add “a new dimension to personal service and relationships”.
“[Ms Williamson] brings a wealth of experience in financial planning and technical expertise to help drive the success of ClearView in the future,” ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said.
Ms Williamson has more than 15 years of experience in financial services, including as a financial planner for CBA and ANZ and has also worked in life insurance distribution at CommInsure and MLC.
ClearView has also appointed Kim McDonald as practice development manager in Victoria and Jenny Psathas as dealer group operations manager.
Ms McDonald has almost 10 years' experience in BDM and practice management roles, most recently with Financial Services partners.
Ms Psathas has worked in the industry for more than 15 years and joins ClearView from project manager roles in advice and distribution with ANZ Global Wealth.
“These appointments reflect ClearView’s strategy to build a successful platform for relationships and personal service within the adviser community,” Mr Swanson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all