Premium Wealth Management has expanded its membership base with Queensland-based practice Total Solutions Group joining its dealer group.
Total Solutions Group manages the accounts for 8,000 clients of Save on Tax in two offices.
Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said Queensland is continuing to be an area of strong growth for the dealer group.
“Premium gives our member organisations the opportunity to continue operating as boutique businesses, while at the same time streamlining back-office systems and gaining economies of scale,” Mr Harding-Davis said.
“Queensland has always favoured the boutique model, so we are pleased that our approach continues to find resonance in this market.
“We are very pleased to welcome Total Solutions Group to Premium Wealth,” he said.
Save on Tax principal Peter Mitchelson said Premium Wealth was a natural fit with his business.
“I knew the excellent reputation of the group and that they have helped many other businesses successfully grow, while remaining non-institutionally owned,” Mr Mitchelson said.
“I also believe the strong compliance regime, education and support systems sets Premium apart from other dealer groups.”
Premium Wealth Management was formed in 2000 and has 23 member firms and $2 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all