Premium Wealth Management has expanded its membership base with Queensland-based practice Total Solutions Group joining its dealer group.
Total Solutions Group manages the accounts for 8,000 clients of Save on Tax in two offices.
Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said Queensland is continuing to be an area of strong growth for the dealer group.
“Premium gives our member organisations the opportunity to continue operating as boutique businesses, while at the same time streamlining back-office systems and gaining economies of scale,” Mr Harding-Davis said.
“Queensland has always favoured the boutique model, so we are pleased that our approach continues to find resonance in this market.
“We are very pleased to welcome Total Solutions Group to Premium Wealth,” he said.
Save on Tax principal Peter Mitchelson said Premium Wealth was a natural fit with his business.
“I knew the excellent reputation of the group and that they have helped many other businesses successfully grow, while remaining non-institutionally owned,” Mr Mitchelson said.
“I also believe the strong compliance regime, education and support systems sets Premium apart from other dealer groups.”
Premium Wealth Management was formed in 2000 and has 23 member firms and $2 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all