Premium Wealth Management has expanded its membership base with Queensland-based practice Total Solutions Group joining its dealer group.
Total Solutions Group manages the accounts for 8,000 clients of Save on Tax in two offices.
Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said Queensland is continuing to be an area of strong growth for the dealer group.
“Premium gives our member organisations the opportunity to continue operating as boutique businesses, while at the same time streamlining back-office systems and gaining economies of scale,” Mr Harding-Davis said.
“Queensland has always favoured the boutique model, so we are pleased that our approach continues to find resonance in this market.
“We are very pleased to welcome Total Solutions Group to Premium Wealth,” he said.
Save on Tax principal Peter Mitchelson said Premium Wealth was a natural fit with his business.
“I knew the excellent reputation of the group and that they have helped many other businesses successfully grow, while remaining non-institutionally owned,” Mr Mitchelson said.
“I also believe the strong compliance regime, education and support systems sets Premium apart from other dealer groups.”
Premium Wealth Management was formed in 2000 and has 23 member firms and $2 billion in funds under advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all