Software provider Rubik has made several new additions to its wealth team, expanding its sales capacity to the financial planning industry.
>Software provider Rubik has made several new additions to its wealth team, expanding its sales capacity to the financial planning industry.
Trent Fitzgerald has been appointed as national head of sales to increase the use of Rubik’s solutions across financial advice and institutional wealth.
Rubik managing director Wayne Wilson said Rubik’s recent acquisition activity has presented new growth opportunities and Mr Fitzgerald’s new position will enhance its sales capacity.
“We’ve been highly active in acquiring specific capabilities that are complementary to our core COIN offering, and have in place a strong team to drive client integration and acquisition,” Mr Wilson said.
“Rubik’s solutions are constantly being enhanced with new and improved capabilities, through organic and acquired expertise, so client engaged for this is critical as we consolidate growth.”
In addition Stephen Banks and Rueban Sivarajasingam have been appointed as business development managers to “deepen Rubik’s presence” in the financial planning markets of Queensland and New South Wales.
Both will report to Mr Fitzgerald and all of the appointments are effective immediately.
Mr Wilson said that Rubik is well placed to meet an increase in demand for technologies in the post-FOFA environment.
“Now that major elements of FOFA have been fully factored, planners are more free to focus on their own growth initiatives, including effective ways to save costs and improve efficiencies,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all