BT Financial Group is releasing tablets to bank financial planners, allowing advice to be delivered ‘on the go.’
As part of the release, over 500 financial planners and close to 400 planner assistants working in Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA will begin using the tablets and the online client tool ‘Your World.’
“We are committed to helping more Australians get advice and technology has an important role to play in achieving this,” BT Financial Group's general manager, bank financial planning, Mike Chesworth said.
“This is an exciting development in the industry and reflects how people are using tablet technology in their everyday lives.”
The ‘Your World’ tool was the winner of the Australian International Design Award and was made to help financial advisers have better conversations with their clients, by helping advisers uncover what’s important in their financial lives.
BT said the tablet marks “a revolution in the way advice is experienced and delivered”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- view all