BT Financial Group is releasing tablets to bank financial planners, allowing advice to be delivered ‘on the go.’
As part of the release, over 500 financial planners and close to 400 planner assistants working in Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA will begin using the tablets and the online client tool ‘Your World.’
“We are committed to helping more Australians get advice and technology has an important role to play in achieving this,” BT Financial Group's general manager, bank financial planning, Mike Chesworth said.
“This is an exciting development in the industry and reflects how people are using tablet technology in their everyday lives.”
The ‘Your World’ tool was the winner of the Australian International Design Award and was made to help financial advisers have better conversations with their clients, by helping advisers uncover what’s important in their financial lives.
BT said the tablet marks “a revolution in the way advice is experienced and delivered”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all