BT Financial Group is releasing tablets to bank financial planners, allowing advice to be delivered ‘on the go.’
As part of the release, over 500 financial planners and close to 400 planner assistants working in Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA will begin using the tablets and the online client tool ‘Your World.’
“We are committed to helping more Australians get advice and technology has an important role to play in achieving this,” BT Financial Group's general manager, bank financial planning, Mike Chesworth said.
“This is an exciting development in the industry and reflects how people are using tablet technology in their everyday lives.”
The ‘Your World’ tool was the winner of the Australian International Design Award and was made to help financial advisers have better conversations with their clients, by helping advisers uncover what’s important in their financial lives.
BT said the tablet marks “a revolution in the way advice is experienced and delivered”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- view all