Lonsec Stockbroking has released a set of exchange traded funds (ETFs) model portfolios to provide advisers with a diversified portfolio solution for clients with less administration time.
The five portfolios span different risk profiles, from defensive through to high growth, and cover Australia equities, international equities, property securities, fixed interest and cash.
“There is rising interest from financial advisers as they realise how ETFs can be used to help their clients gain access to major asset classes,” Lonsec Stockbroking investment adviser Geoff Beeston said.
“Typical ETF investors hold financial products for over 18 months, meaning these portfolios are relatively easy to manage, reducing administration time for financial advisers and enabling them to focus more time on achieving their clients’ investment objectives.”
Each portfolio is reviewed and rebalanced on a biannual basis to make certain the offering remains adaptive and will achieve the best results for investors.
Lonsec said the high-liquidity of the funds make the portfolios particularly appealing for SMSFs.
“Lonsec’s ETF model portfolios provide low-balance investors with an opportunity to address their asset allocation needs and balance their risk profiles,” Mr Beeston said.
“It is particularly appealing for accumulators as it presents a low-cost way to achieve direct exposure to asset classes, as opposed to the traditional investment model using managed funds.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all