Lonsec Stockbroking has released a set of exchange traded funds (ETFs) model portfolios to provide advisers with a diversified portfolio solution for clients with less administration time.
The five portfolios span different risk profiles, from defensive through to high growth, and cover Australia equities, international equities, property securities, fixed interest and cash.
“There is rising interest from financial advisers as they realise how ETFs can be used to help their clients gain access to major asset classes,” Lonsec Stockbroking investment adviser Geoff Beeston said.
“Typical ETF investors hold financial products for over 18 months, meaning these portfolios are relatively easy to manage, reducing administration time for financial advisers and enabling them to focus more time on achieving their clients’ investment objectives.”
Each portfolio is reviewed and rebalanced on a biannual basis to make certain the offering remains adaptive and will achieve the best results for investors.
Lonsec said the high-liquidity of the funds make the portfolios particularly appealing for SMSFs.
“Lonsec’s ETF model portfolios provide low-balance investors with an opportunity to address their asset allocation needs and balance their risk profiles,” Mr Beeston said.
“It is particularly appealing for accumulators as it presents a low-cost way to achieve direct exposure to asset classes, as opposed to the traditional investment model using managed funds.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all