Perpetual Investments has added a credit analyst to its credit and fixed income team.
Anne Moal will step into the newly created position to support the growing capability of the team, according to a statement released today.
Perpetual head of credit and fixed income Michael Korber said Ms Moal’s 15 years’ experience would complement the team’s credit specialist capability.
“Anne has a wealth of experience in credit markets and having a team member 100 per cent research-focused will allow us to broaden our coverage of securities,” said Mr Korber.
“Furthermore, with Anne joining us we will be exploring a range of higher yielding income and investment grade opportunities,” he said.
“Net inflows into the credit and fixed income funds have been accelerating, which has provided us with an opportunity to recruit skilled individuals such as Anne to add to the team’s overall capability,” said Mr Korber.
Ms Moal joins the team from the global markets division of Deutsche Bank where she spent 10 years, most recently as a director focusing on origination and underwriting of sub-investment grade debt.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all