Perpetual Investments has added a credit analyst to its credit and fixed income team.
Anne Moal will step into the newly created position to support the growing capability of the team, according to a statement released today.
Perpetual head of credit and fixed income Michael Korber said Ms Moal’s 15 years’ experience would complement the team’s credit specialist capability.
“Anne has a wealth of experience in credit markets and having a team member 100 per cent research-focused will allow us to broaden our coverage of securities,” said Mr Korber.
“Furthermore, with Anne joining us we will be exploring a range of higher yielding income and investment grade opportunities,” he said.
“Net inflows into the credit and fixed income funds have been accelerating, which has provided us with an opportunity to recruit skilled individuals such as Anne to add to the team’s overall capability,” said Mr Korber.
Ms Moal joins the team from the global markets division of Deutsche Bank where she spent 10 years, most recently as a director focusing on origination and underwriting of sub-investment grade debt.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all