BT Financial Group has unveiled a raft of personnel changes in its life insurance business, including a new chief underwriter.
In a statement released today, BT announced that former research and development manager Richard Zarzeczny has been appointed chief underwiter.
Mr Zarzeczny has had an experienced career in financial services, including senior roles in sales, product and underwriting at BT and formerly Tower Australia.
Former chief underwriter Tracey Crowe has been promoted to the new role of national manager, underwriting, new business and claims, and will be working closely with advisers in the new role.
"A key driver of BT’s success has been our Underwriting, Claims and New Business teams’ responsiveness to customers’ needs, as well as our strong partnership with advisers," Ms Crowe said.
“I’m excited about leading a team of people who are so passionate about delivering on our promise of top quality service, especially at claim time, when our customers need our help the most."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all