BT Financial Group has unveiled a raft of personnel changes in its life insurance business, including a new chief underwriter.
In a statement released today, BT announced that former research and development manager Richard Zarzeczny has been appointed chief underwiter.
Mr Zarzeczny has had an experienced career in financial services, including senior roles in sales, product and underwriting at BT and formerly Tower Australia.
Former chief underwriter Tracey Crowe has been promoted to the new role of national manager, underwriting, new business and claims, and will be working closely with advisers in the new role.
"A key driver of BT’s success has been our Underwriting, Claims and New Business teams’ responsiveness to customers’ needs, as well as our strong partnership with advisers," Ms Crowe said.
“I’m excited about leading a team of people who are so passionate about delivering on our promise of top quality service, especially at claim time, when our customers need our help the most."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all