BT Financial Group has unveiled a raft of personnel changes in its life insurance business, including a new chief underwriter.
In a statement released today, BT announced that former research and development manager Richard Zarzeczny has been appointed chief underwiter.
Mr Zarzeczny has had an experienced career in financial services, including senior roles in sales, product and underwriting at BT and formerly Tower Australia.
Former chief underwriter Tracey Crowe has been promoted to the new role of national manager, underwriting, new business and claims, and will be working closely with advisers in the new role.
"A key driver of BT’s success has been our Underwriting, Claims and New Business teams’ responsiveness to customers’ needs, as well as our strong partnership with advisers," Ms Crowe said.
“I’m excited about leading a team of people who are so passionate about delivering on our promise of top quality service, especially at claim time, when our customers need our help the most."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all