BT Financial Group has unveiled a raft of personnel changes in its life insurance business, including a new chief underwriter.
In a statement released today, BT announced that former research and development manager Richard Zarzeczny has been appointed chief underwiter.
Mr Zarzeczny has had an experienced career in financial services, including senior roles in sales, product and underwriting at BT and formerly Tower Australia.
Former chief underwriter Tracey Crowe has been promoted to the new role of national manager, underwriting, new business and claims, and will be working closely with advisers in the new role.
"A key driver of BT’s success has been our Underwriting, Claims and New Business teams’ responsiveness to customers’ needs, as well as our strong partnership with advisers," Ms Crowe said.
“I’m excited about leading a team of people who are so passionate about delivering on our promise of top quality service, especially at claim time, when our customers need our help the most."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all