AMP has relaunched its retail wealth management platforms on its North platform, cutting down on administration for advisers.
The North platform uses DST Bluedoor technology to create a single web portal for all of AMP’s retail platform products.
“Advisers are now able to access all retail platform products for a single platform, making their lives substantially easier, and AMP has been able to significantly cut its software and administrative processing costs and streamline its operations,” DST Bluedoor executive director Martin Spedding said.
“The wrap platform’s attractive features, as well as real-time, straight-through processing, have helped to spur on incredible growth for the North platform.”
AMP uses all aspects of the Bluedoor system, including administration registry, workflow, imagine, web portal, correspondence and reporting.
The company said this week the North platform has struck $10bn in funds under management, a five-fold increase since it was launched as a full wrap platform with $2bn in funds under management in 2011.
The platform posted net cash flows of $4.1 billion in the 2012/2013 financial year, up by $1.9bn, or 89 per cent, from the previous reporting period.
“Our solution is world-leading, which is why AMP has adopted Bluedoor as its core platform,” Mr Spedding said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all