Equity Trustees Limited has created a new role within its advice and personal services team to help cater to private client and wealth management demand.
James Buckley has been appointed to the new position of investment portfolio manager, reporting to chief investment officer George Boubouras in Melbourne.
Mr Buckley joins EQT from Phillip Capital Australia where he was head of asset management, and formerly held roles at NAB Private Wealth and UBS Wealth Management in Australia and the UK.
“James has a depth of experience that will be invaluable to our business as we continue to build our capabilities and approaches. We are very pleased to have attracted someone of James’ calibre,” said Mr Boubouras.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all