Equity Trustees Limited has created a new role within its advice and personal services team to help cater to private client and wealth management demand.
James Buckley has been appointed to the new position of investment portfolio manager, reporting to chief investment officer George Boubouras in Melbourne.
Mr Buckley joins EQT from Phillip Capital Australia where he was head of asset management, and formerly held roles at NAB Private Wealth and UBS Wealth Management in Australia and the UK.
“James has a depth of experience that will be invaluable to our business as we continue to build our capabilities and approaches. We are very pleased to have attracted someone of James’ calibre,” said Mr Boubouras.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all