Equity Trustees Limited has created a new role within its advice and personal services team to help cater to private client and wealth management demand.
James Buckley has been appointed to the new position of investment portfolio manager, reporting to chief investment officer George Boubouras in Melbourne.
Mr Buckley joins EQT from Phillip Capital Australia where he was head of asset management, and formerly held roles at NAB Private Wealth and UBS Wealth Management in Australia and the UK.
“James has a depth of experience that will be invaluable to our business as we continue to build our capabilities and approaches. We are very pleased to have attracted someone of James’ calibre,” said Mr Boubouras.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all