Equity Trustees Limited has created a new role within its advice and personal services team to help cater to private client and wealth management demand.
James Buckley has been appointed to the new position of investment portfolio manager, reporting to chief investment officer George Boubouras in Melbourne.
Mr Buckley joins EQT from Phillip Capital Australia where he was head of asset management, and formerly held roles at NAB Private Wealth and UBS Wealth Management in Australia and the UK.
“James has a depth of experience that will be invaluable to our business as we continue to build our capabilities and approaches. We are very pleased to have attracted someone of James’ calibre,” said Mr Boubouras.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all