Equity Trustees Limited has created a new role within its advice and personal services team to help cater to private client and wealth management demand.
James Buckley has been appointed to the new position of investment portfolio manager, reporting to chief investment officer George Boubouras in Melbourne.
Mr Buckley joins EQT from Phillip Capital Australia where he was head of asset management, and formerly held roles at NAB Private Wealth and UBS Wealth Management in Australia and the UK.
“James has a depth of experience that will be invaluable to our business as we continue to build our capabilities and approaches. We are very pleased to have attracted someone of James’ calibre,” said Mr Boubouras.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all