Two funds managed by Bennelong Australian Equity Partners (BAEP) have reached their five-year anniversary.
Both the Bennelong Australian Equities Fund and the Bennelong Concentrated Australian Equities Fund reached the milestone and, despite being launched during the GFC, have delivered consistent returns to investors, according to a statement.
Both funds are managed by Bennelong Australian Equity Partners, which was established in 2008 in partnership with Bennelong Funds Management.
“We are incredibly proud of our achievements so far, and we look forward to continuing to deliver innovative, high quality investment solutions to investors,” BAEP chief executive Paul Cuddy said.
“Our partnership with Bennelong has successfully enabled us to remain focused on delivering results for our clients.”
Since its launch, the Bennelong Australian Equities Fund has returned 17.50 per cent per annum and the Bennelong Concentrated Australian Equities Fund has returned 20.07 per cent per annum.
This is compared to the funds’ benchmark – the S&P/ASX 300 Accumulation Index – which returned 12.76 per cent over the same five-year period.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all