Equity Trustees (EQT) has appointed a key account manager to its funds distribution business, with responsibility for further building EQT’s relationship with advisers in Victoria and Western Australia.
In a statement released today, EQT announced that Mani Papakonstantinos will be joining the company from AMP where he was investment research manager.
Previously, he has worked at AXA Australia as an investment research analyst and business development consultant, and at ANZ as a financial planner.
“Mani brings a great wealth of technical investment knowledge to the role, with insight across all asset classes, as well as asset allocation and creating portfolio solutions for advisers,” EQT head of sales David Myers said.
“In the ever-changing financial planning environment, EQT believes that providing a high level of support and assistance to financial planners is crucial. Mani will be instrumental in ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality service to advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all