Equity Trustees (EQT) has appointed a key account manager to its funds distribution business, with responsibility for further building EQT’s relationship with advisers in Victoria and Western Australia.
In a statement released today, EQT announced that Mani Papakonstantinos will be joining the company from AMP where he was investment research manager.
Previously, he has worked at AXA Australia as an investment research analyst and business development consultant, and at ANZ as a financial planner.
“Mani brings a great wealth of technical investment knowledge to the role, with insight across all asset classes, as well as asset allocation and creating portfolio solutions for advisers,” EQT head of sales David Myers said.
“In the ever-changing financial planning environment, EQT believes that providing a high level of support and assistance to financial planners is crucial. Mani will be instrumental in ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality service to advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all