Equity Trustees (EQT) has appointed a key account manager to its funds distribution business, with responsibility for further building EQT’s relationship with advisers in Victoria and Western Australia.
In a statement released today, EQT announced that Mani Papakonstantinos will be joining the company from AMP where he was investment research manager.
Previously, he has worked at AXA Australia as an investment research analyst and business development consultant, and at ANZ as a financial planner.
“Mani brings a great wealth of technical investment knowledge to the role, with insight across all asset classes, as well as asset allocation and creating portfolio solutions for advisers,” EQT head of sales David Myers said.
“In the ever-changing financial planning environment, EQT believes that providing a high level of support and assistance to financial planners is crucial. Mani will be instrumental in ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality service to advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:36Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 09:36Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:36Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all