Equity Trustees (EQT) has appointed a key account manager to its funds distribution business, with responsibility for further building EQT’s relationship with advisers in Victoria and Western Australia.
In a statement released today, EQT announced that Mani Papakonstantinos will be joining the company from AMP where he was investment research manager.
Previously, he has worked at AXA Australia as an investment research analyst and business development consultant, and at ANZ as a financial planner.
“Mani brings a great wealth of technical investment knowledge to the role, with insight across all asset classes, as well as asset allocation and creating portfolio solutions for advisers,” EQT head of sales David Myers said.
“In the ever-changing financial planning environment, EQT believes that providing a high level of support and assistance to financial planners is crucial. Mani will be instrumental in ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality service to advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all