Equity Trustees (EQT) has appointed a key account manager to its funds distribution business, with responsibility for further building EQT’s relationship with advisers in Victoria and Western Australia.
In a statement released today, EQT announced that Mani Papakonstantinos will be joining the company from AMP where he was investment research manager.
Previously, he has worked at AXA Australia as an investment research analyst and business development consultant, and at ANZ as a financial planner.
“Mani brings a great wealth of technical investment knowledge to the role, with insight across all asset classes, as well as asset allocation and creating portfolio solutions for advisers,” EQT head of sales David Myers said.
“In the ever-changing financial planning environment, EQT believes that providing a high level of support and assistance to financial planners is crucial. Mani will be instrumental in ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality service to advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all