Listed financial services technology company Praemium will unveil new self-managed superannuation fund functionality at the SPAA conference, which commences tomorrow in Brisbane.
According to a statement issued today, the new software will "enable SMSF administrators to undertake compliance tasks, including tax lodgement" from within Praemium's V-wrap software.
"We have the market-leading technology for portfolio administration. By adding SMSF functionality we will deliver our clients unrivalled efficiencies and performance," said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
"SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and SMA platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Managed Accounts Holdings in M&A playBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 Sep 2017Client engagement driven by language: IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017Major banks ditch ATM feesBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017IRESS announces $2m RegTech investmentBy Tim Stewart and Killian Plastow
- 25 Sep 2017Adviser equity key to best practiceBy Aleks Vickovich and Tim Stewart
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- view all