Listed financial services technology company Praemium will unveil new self-managed superannuation fund functionality at the SPAA conference, which commences tomorrow in Brisbane.
According to a statement issued today, the new software will "enable SMSF administrators to undertake compliance tasks, including tax lodgement" from within Praemium's V-wrap software.
"We have the market-leading technology for portfolio administration. By adding SMSF functionality we will deliver our clients unrivalled efficiencies and performance," said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
"SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and SMA platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all