Listed financial services technology company Praemium will unveil new self-managed superannuation fund functionality at the SPAA conference, which commences tomorrow in Brisbane.
According to a statement issued today, the new software will "enable SMSF administrators to undertake compliance tasks, including tax lodgement" from within Praemium's V-wrap software.
"We have the market-leading technology for portfolio administration. By adding SMSF functionality we will deliver our clients unrivalled efficiencies and performance," said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
"SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and SMA platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all