Listed financial services technology company Praemium will unveil new self-managed superannuation fund functionality at the SPAA conference, which commences tomorrow in Brisbane.
According to a statement issued today, the new software will "enable SMSF administrators to undertake compliance tasks, including tax lodgement" from within Praemium's V-wrap software.
"We have the market-leading technology for portfolio administration. By adding SMSF functionality we will deliver our clients unrivalled efficiencies and performance," said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
"SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and SMA platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all