Listed financial services technology company Praemium will unveil new self-managed superannuation fund functionality at the SPAA conference, which commences tomorrow in Brisbane.
According to a statement issued today, the new software will "enable SMSF administrators to undertake compliance tasks, including tax lodgement" from within Praemium's V-wrap software.
"We have the market-leading technology for portfolio administration. By adding SMSF functionality we will deliver our clients unrivalled efficiencies and performance," said Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
"SMSFs constitute a significant share of investment accounts on our V-Wrap and SMA platform."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all