Rubik has released a new interface between COIN and a loan management tool, allowing for a holistic “collaboration” between planners and mortgage brokers.
Rubik has said the interface will initially allow financial planners using COIN and mortgage brokers using Stargate Technologies’ loan management tool, SymmetryCRM to push client information between platforms.
Rubik managing director wealth Wayne Wilson said the interface will “allow greater collaboration between advisers and mortgage brokers that enhances their ability to target, qualify and service clients.”
“This is the first initiative that we and Stargate Technologies have developed for our combined market of professionals who operate highly complementary businesses, and are likely to work more closely in the future as markets evolve,” Mr Wilson said.
The interface will also include 100 data fields, enable cross-referrals, reduce data entry time and provide an improved financial management experience for the client.
Stargate Technologies chief executive Brett Spencer said the solution will bring financial planning and mortgage broking together “through the sharing of critical information that would otherwise remain underutilised in siloes.”
“We look forward to potential future projects with Rubik that allow for further collaboration between financial services segments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all