Rubik has released a new interface between COIN and a loan management tool, allowing for a holistic “collaboration” between planners and mortgage brokers.
Rubik has said the interface will initially allow financial planners using COIN and mortgage brokers using Stargate Technologies’ loan management tool, SymmetryCRM to push client information between platforms.
Rubik managing director wealth Wayne Wilson said the interface will “allow greater collaboration between advisers and mortgage brokers that enhances their ability to target, qualify and service clients.”
“This is the first initiative that we and Stargate Technologies have developed for our combined market of professionals who operate highly complementary businesses, and are likely to work more closely in the future as markets evolve,” Mr Wilson said.
The interface will also include 100 data fields, enable cross-referrals, reduce data entry time and provide an improved financial management experience for the client.
Stargate Technologies chief executive Brett Spencer said the solution will bring financial planning and mortgage broking together “through the sharing of critical information that would otherwise remain underutilised in siloes.”
“We look forward to potential future projects with Rubik that allow for further collaboration between financial services segments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all