Rubik has released a new interface between COIN and a loan management tool, allowing for a holistic “collaboration” between planners and mortgage brokers.
Rubik has said the interface will initially allow financial planners using COIN and mortgage brokers using Stargate Technologies’ loan management tool, SymmetryCRM to push client information between platforms.
Rubik managing director wealth Wayne Wilson said the interface will “allow greater collaboration between advisers and mortgage brokers that enhances their ability to target, qualify and service clients.”
“This is the first initiative that we and Stargate Technologies have developed for our combined market of professionals who operate highly complementary businesses, and are likely to work more closely in the future as markets evolve,” Mr Wilson said.
The interface will also include 100 data fields, enable cross-referrals, reduce data entry time and provide an improved financial management experience for the client.
Stargate Technologies chief executive Brett Spencer said the solution will bring financial planning and mortgage broking together “through the sharing of critical information that would otherwise remain underutilised in siloes.”
“We look forward to potential future projects with Rubik that allow for further collaboration between financial services segments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all