The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has appointed a new executive general manager of CommInsure, effective April 2014.
In a statement issued yesterday, CBA Wealth Management group executive Annabel Spring announced that Helen Troup will be taking up the reins at CommInsure.
Ms Troup is currently head of life and health, Australia and New Zealand at Swiss Re, and was formerly chief executive of ING New Zealand (formerly OnePath NZ).
“I am delighted Helen will be leading CommInsure and joining the Wealth Management leadership team. Her extensive experience is reflected not only in the successful businesses she has led but in her contribution to industry organisations across the financial services industry,” Ms Spring said.
“She has a proven track record in strategy, innovation, people leadership and operational excellence and we are delighted to welcome her to CBA.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:36Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 09:36Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:36Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all