The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has appointed a new executive general manager of CommInsure, effective April 2014.
In a statement issued yesterday, CBA Wealth Management group executive Annabel Spring announced that Helen Troup will be taking up the reins at CommInsure.
Ms Troup is currently head of life and health, Australia and New Zealand at Swiss Re, and was formerly chief executive of ING New Zealand (formerly OnePath NZ).
“I am delighted Helen will be leading CommInsure and joining the Wealth Management leadership team. Her extensive experience is reflected not only in the successful businesses she has led but in her contribution to industry organisations across the financial services industry,” Ms Spring said.
“She has a proven track record in strategy, innovation, people leadership and operational excellence and we are delighted to welcome her to CBA.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all