The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has appointed a new executive general manager of CommInsure, effective April 2014.
In a statement issued yesterday, CBA Wealth Management group executive Annabel Spring announced that Helen Troup will be taking up the reins at CommInsure.
Ms Troup is currently head of life and health, Australia and New Zealand at Swiss Re, and was formerly chief executive of ING New Zealand (formerly OnePath NZ).
“I am delighted Helen will be leading CommInsure and joining the Wealth Management leadership team. Her extensive experience is reflected not only in the successful businesses she has led but in her contribution to industry organisations across the financial services industry,” Ms Spring said.
“She has a proven track record in strategy, innovation, people leadership and operational excellence and we are delighted to welcome her to CBA.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all