The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has appointed a new executive general manager of CommInsure, effective April 2014.
In a statement issued yesterday, CBA Wealth Management group executive Annabel Spring announced that Helen Troup will be taking up the reins at CommInsure.
Ms Troup is currently head of life and health, Australia and New Zealand at Swiss Re, and was formerly chief executive of ING New Zealand (formerly OnePath NZ).
“I am delighted Helen will be leading CommInsure and joining the Wealth Management leadership team. Her extensive experience is reflected not only in the successful businesses she has led but in her contribution to industry organisations across the financial services industry,” Ms Spring said.
“She has a proven track record in strategy, innovation, people leadership and operational excellence and we are delighted to welcome her to CBA.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all