The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has appointed a new executive general manager of CommInsure, effective April 2014.
In a statement issued yesterday, CBA Wealth Management group executive Annabel Spring announced that Helen Troup will be taking up the reins at CommInsure.
Ms Troup is currently head of life and health, Australia and New Zealand at Swiss Re, and was formerly chief executive of ING New Zealand (formerly OnePath NZ).
“I am delighted Helen will be leading CommInsure and joining the Wealth Management leadership team. Her extensive experience is reflected not only in the successful businesses she has led but in her contribution to industry organisations across the financial services industry,” Ms Spring said.
“She has a proven track record in strategy, innovation, people leadership and operational excellence and we are delighted to welcome her to CBA.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all