Zurich Financial Services Australia has announced the appointment of two new life risk underwriters to work with financial advisers and insurance customers.
The company said Tran Rogers has joined Zurich’s life risk team in Adelaide as senior underwriter.
A former financial planner, Ms Rogers was most recently employed in an an underwriting role at OnePath.
Ian McGregor has also joined the firm, as a senior underwriter in Sydney, having previously worked with Platinum advisers at Aviva and MLC.
Chief underwriting officer Phil Anderson said the new recruits will continue the “extremely strong growth” experienced by Zurich’s underwriting business over recent years.
“We have worked hard to refine this proposition and build our regional underwriting teams throughout 2013 so advisers and customers receive the dedicated support they need to ensure a smooth end-to-end advice process,” he said.
“We have successfully built up our underwriting team across Australia to ensure we can continue supporting our growth ambitions by offering a world class underwriting service model that is agile, responsive and has customers and advisers at its very heart.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all