The Association of Independently Owned Financial Professionals has recruited a former industry fund and trade union executive to head member services.
In an email to members yesterday, seen by ifa, AIOFP executive director Peter Johnston announced that Ray Bailey has joined the association to “manage our expanding range of members based out of Sydney”.
Mr Bailey was formerly a trustee and manager of financial services at Local Super/State Wide Superannuation Industry Funds as well as the secretary of a white-collar workers’ union.
“This position reflects the growing member base of the association and its range of services,” Mr Johnston said. “Ray’s objective is to encourage participation and recruit new members to the fold.”
The appointment comes ahead of the AIOFP’s offshore conference in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, next month.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all