A number of AMP-aligned financial advisers have been recognised for high levels of “professionalism and ongoing quality financial advice” in the 2013 Hillross Awards Program.
At a ceremony in Melbourne last night, newly-appointed Hillross MD Michael Guggenheimer announced winners from Sydney, Perth and Albury, citing their “strong focus on the client”.
Sydney Hillross adviser Ian Smith CFP was named 2013 Hillross Adviser of the Year, with Mr Guggenheimer saying the judging panel was “very impressed with Ian’s professionalism and clear client value proposition”.
AMP Horizons Academy graduate Ryan Turner of RJJO Financial Services in Perth was named Hillross New Adviser of the Year, recognised for his “clear financial advice philosophy”.
Hillross Albury took out the Advisory Firm of the Year award, having been found to be a practice of “like-minded individuals bursting with a great energy and commitment to delivering the best client experience possible” and with strong community involvement.
The Hillross Awards are open to advisers licensed by Hillross that have a Certified Financial Planner qualification.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Royal commission to drive IFA ascendancy: UK researcherBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- view all