A number of AMP-aligned financial advisers have been recognised for high levels of “professionalism and ongoing quality financial advice” in the 2013 Hillross Awards Program.
At a ceremony in Melbourne last night, newly-appointed Hillross MD Michael Guggenheimer announced winners from Sydney, Perth and Albury, citing their “strong focus on the client”.
Sydney Hillross adviser Ian Smith CFP was named 2013 Hillross Adviser of the Year, with Mr Guggenheimer saying the judging panel was “very impressed with Ian’s professionalism and clear client value proposition”.
AMP Horizons Academy graduate Ryan Turner of RJJO Financial Services in Perth was named Hillross New Adviser of the Year, recognised for his “clear financial advice philosophy”.
Hillross Albury took out the Advisory Firm of the Year award, having been found to be a practice of “like-minded individuals bursting with a great energy and commitment to delivering the best client experience possible” and with strong community involvement.
The Hillross Awards are open to advisers licensed by Hillross that have a Certified Financial Planner qualification.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all