A number of AMP-aligned financial advisers have been recognised for high levels of “professionalism and ongoing quality financial advice” in the 2013 Hillross Awards Program.
At a ceremony in Melbourne last night, newly-appointed Hillross MD Michael Guggenheimer announced winners from Sydney, Perth and Albury, citing their “strong focus on the client”.
Sydney Hillross adviser Ian Smith CFP was named 2013 Hillross Adviser of the Year, with Mr Guggenheimer saying the judging panel was “very impressed with Ian’s professionalism and clear client value proposition”.
AMP Horizons Academy graduate Ryan Turner of RJJO Financial Services in Perth was named Hillross New Adviser of the Year, recognised for his “clear financial advice philosophy”.
Hillross Albury took out the Advisory Firm of the Year award, having been found to be a practice of “like-minded individuals bursting with a great energy and commitment to delivering the best client experience possible” and with strong community involvement.
The Hillross Awards are open to advisers licensed by Hillross that have a Certified Financial Planner qualification.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all