Clients are demonstrating strong demand for budgeting and cash flow advice services, according to a survey conducted by financial adviser Steve Crawford.
Mr Crawford, owner and senior wealth adviser at Experience Wealth in Melbourne and Victorian director of the AFA, has launched a cash flow management and budget advice training program, Your Spending Coach, to cater to client demand.
“Over time we surveyed our clients and found that what they valued most about our service was cash flow and budgeting,” Mr Crawford said in a statement. “It is what they refer people to us for, it is where they see the value.”
Based on accounting software Xero, Your Spending Coach aims to increase client engagement and referrals through assisting with budget advice services.
Mr Crawford said the launch has filled a hole in the financial advice training and education market.
“There didn’t seem to be any adviser training available for handling budgeting and cashflow and advisers were asking me where they could find it so I decided to use my knowledge to help them,” he said. “This type of advice provides advisers with opportunities to engage with their clients on a more regular basis throughout the year, between annual strategic reviews.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all