Clients are demonstrating strong demand for budgeting and cash flow advice services, according to a survey conducted by financial adviser Steve Crawford.
Mr Crawford, owner and senior wealth adviser at Experience Wealth in Melbourne and Victorian director of the AFA, has launched a cash flow management and budget advice training program, Your Spending Coach, to cater to client demand.
“Over time we surveyed our clients and found that what they valued most about our service was cash flow and budgeting,” Mr Crawford said in a statement. “It is what they refer people to us for, it is where they see the value.”
Based on accounting software Xero, Your Spending Coach aims to increase client engagement and referrals through assisting with budget advice services.
Mr Crawford said the launch has filled a hole in the financial advice training and education market.
“There didn’t seem to be any adviser training available for handling budgeting and cashflow and advisers were asking me where they could find it so I decided to use my knowledge to help them,” he said. “This type of advice provides advisers with opportunities to engage with their clients on a more regular basis throughout the year, between annual strategic reviews.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all