A former Ord Minnett financial adviser has joined financial planning and stockbroking firm Prescott Securities in a full-time role, having formerly worked on the group’s risk insurance project.
In a statement released today, Prescott announced that James Scott-Young will join its team of financial advisers, having previously been employed as an assistant on the personal risk insurance project in 2013 before being promoted to a fully-fledged advisory role.
Mr Scott-Young formerly worked at Ord Minnett and specialises in self-managed superannuation strategy, asset allocation and direct equities advice.
“James is committed to understanding each of his client’s specific requirements and then tailoring a solution to meet their long-term objectives,” said Prescott Securities general manager Andrew Sterzl.
“He is also passionate about helping clients and their families protect their assets and interests and is therefore a welcome addition to our financial planning and risk insurance team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Royal commission to drive IFA ascendancy: UK researcherBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- view all