AMP advice and banking head Rob Caprioli has announced the key executive appointments to the company’s financial planning and licensee businesses.
In a statement released today, AMP announced that Steve Helmich will be taking on the role of executive director financial planning, with the leadership of AMP’s dealer groups to fall under three new management structures.
AMP Financial Planning MD Michael Guggenheimer will take on additional responsibility for Hillross, under a re-shuffle of the existing structure.
In addition, Tim Steele, managing director of ipac, will take on additional responsibility for Genesys, while Kevin Stone will stay on as managing director of Charter.
Former Hillross MD Hugh Humphrey has been appointed director of channel strategy and transformation, responsible for "for aligning business strategies with customer expectations across AMP’s channels".
The move initiates a "single leadership team responsible for the primary way customers join AMP", Mr Caprioli said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all