AMP advice and banking head Rob Caprioli has announced the key executive appointments to the company’s financial planning and licensee businesses.
In a statement released today, AMP announced that Steve Helmich will be taking on the role of executive director financial planning, with the leadership of AMP’s dealer groups to fall under three new management structures.
AMP Financial Planning MD Michael Guggenheimer will take on additional responsibility for Hillross, under a re-shuffle of the existing structure.
In addition, Tim Steele, managing director of ipac, will take on additional responsibility for Genesys, while Kevin Stone will stay on as managing director of Charter.
Former Hillross MD Hugh Humphrey has been appointed director of channel strategy and transformation, responsible for "for aligning business strategies with customer expectations across AMP’s channels".
The move initiates a "single leadership team responsible for the primary way customers join AMP", Mr Caprioli said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- 21 Nov 2018FPA attempts to ban Raftery from conferenceBy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- view all