AMP advice and banking head Rob Caprioli has announced the key executive appointments to the company’s financial planning and licensee businesses.
In a statement released today, AMP announced that Steve Helmich will be taking on the role of executive director financial planning, with the leadership of AMP’s dealer groups to fall under three new management structures.
AMP Financial Planning MD Michael Guggenheimer will take on additional responsibility for Hillross, under a re-shuffle of the existing structure.
In addition, Tim Steele, managing director of ipac, will take on additional responsibility for Genesys, while Kevin Stone will stay on as managing director of Charter.
Former Hillross MD Hugh Humphrey has been appointed director of channel strategy and transformation, responsible for "for aligning business strategies with customer expectations across AMP’s channels".
The move initiates a "single leadership team responsible for the primary way customers join AMP", Mr Caprioli said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all