AMP advice and banking head Rob Caprioli has announced the key executive appointments to the company’s financial planning and licensee businesses.
In a statement released today, AMP announced that Steve Helmich will be taking on the role of executive director financial planning, with the leadership of AMP’s dealer groups to fall under three new management structures.
AMP Financial Planning MD Michael Guggenheimer will take on additional responsibility for Hillross, under a re-shuffle of the existing structure.
In addition, Tim Steele, managing director of ipac, will take on additional responsibility for Genesys, while Kevin Stone will stay on as managing director of Charter.
Former Hillross MD Hugh Humphrey has been appointed director of channel strategy and transformation, responsible for "for aligning business strategies with customer expectations across AMP’s channels".
The move initiates a "single leadership team responsible for the primary way customers join AMP", Mr Caprioli said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all