AMP advice and banking head Rob Caprioli has announced the key executive appointments to the company’s financial planning and licensee businesses.
In a statement released today, AMP announced that Steve Helmich will be taking on the role of executive director financial planning, with the leadership of AMP’s dealer groups to fall under three new management structures.
AMP Financial Planning MD Michael Guggenheimer will take on additional responsibility for Hillross, under a re-shuffle of the existing structure.
In addition, Tim Steele, managing director of ipac, will take on additional responsibility for Genesys, while Kevin Stone will stay on as managing director of Charter.
Former Hillross MD Hugh Humphrey has been appointed director of channel strategy and transformation, responsible for "for aligning business strategies with customer expectations across AMP’s channels".
The move initiates a "single leadership team responsible for the primary way customers join AMP", Mr Caprioli said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all