HUB24 has launched a white label investment platform for financial planning group Total Financial Solutions (TFS).
It has developed both IDPS and superannuation managed account offerings for TFS – part of the CountPlus network – which it will also administer.
The platform can be accessed by TFS’s 95 financial planners, who are spread across 53 nationwide practices, and collectively hold $2 billion in funds under advice.
TFS is also using the services of asset consultant, Ibbotson Associates, to support the development of a range of portfolios, which will be administered on HUB24’s technology.
HUB24 chief executive, Andrew Alcock, said TFS represents a major new opportunity for the firm and that it is delighted to be chosen as a key strategic partner in implementing TFS’s existing managed account initiative.
“This latest success underscores our goal of being the leading supplier of managed account and wrap technology to the independent financial planning market,” said Mr Alcock.
This latest platform follows the launch of branded platforms for Premium Wealth Management and Interpac earlier this month.
These three licensees cover more than 230 financial planners Australia wide with $5 billion in funds under advice across all firms.
Mr Alcock said these three new white labels have enabled rapid deployment for new licensee clients.
“Each has their own range of professionally managed portfolios designed to provide clients with improved investment and tax outcomes whilst generating substantial cost savings and efficiencies,” said Mr Alcock.
HUB24 said it is actively working with these financial planners to support the promotion of the white labels to new and existing clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all