HUB24 has launched a white label investment platform for financial planning group Total Financial Solutions (TFS).
It has developed both IDPS and superannuation managed account offerings for TFS – part of the CountPlus network – which it will also administer.
The platform can be accessed by TFS’s 95 financial planners, who are spread across 53 nationwide practices, and collectively hold $2 billion in funds under advice.
TFS is also using the services of asset consultant, Ibbotson Associates, to support the development of a range of portfolios, which will be administered on HUB24’s technology.
HUB24 chief executive, Andrew Alcock, said TFS represents a major new opportunity for the firm and that it is delighted to be chosen as a key strategic partner in implementing TFS’s existing managed account initiative.
“This latest success underscores our goal of being the leading supplier of managed account and wrap technology to the independent financial planning market,” said Mr Alcock.
This latest platform follows the launch of branded platforms for Premium Wealth Management and Interpac earlier this month.
These three licensees cover more than 230 financial planners Australia wide with $5 billion in funds under advice across all firms.
Mr Alcock said these three new white labels have enabled rapid deployment for new licensee clients.
“Each has their own range of professionally managed portfolios designed to provide clients with improved investment and tax outcomes whilst generating substantial cost savings and efficiencies,” said Mr Alcock.
HUB24 said it is actively working with these financial planners to support the promotion of the white labels to new and existing clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Nov 2018Former bankrupt manager convicted over false AFSL docsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Nov 2018FASEA announces ethics code legislative instrumentBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Nov 2018‘Regulators not immune to public opinion’: CostelloBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018CBA admits lax attitude with ASIC on advice woesBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Nov 2018FASEA clarifies existing adviser educational standardsBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Nov 2018Days of ‘one-dimenional’ adviser are over: MentorBy Reporter
- view all