Yellow Brick Road has penned a joint venture agreement with Super Advice Services to provide corporate superannuation and insurance services to more than 200 companies.
The deal will see YBR advisers providing expertise on home loans, financial planning, insurance, savings and personal finance.
“At Yellow Brick Road, our mission is to assist people in planning for their future, from the purchase of their first property right through to their retirement,” said YBR executive chairman Mark Bouris.
“By working with Super Advice Services, we have the ability to start a conversation with people who want to take control of their superannuation, which is a very important step.
“From this starting point, we can begin introducing people to solutions that will help them achieve their short- and long-term financial goals. It’s an exciting partnership and we look forward to working with the team at Super Advice Services to deliver quality financial advice to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all