Yellow Brick Road has penned a joint venture agreement with Super Advice Services to provide corporate superannuation and insurance services to more than 200 companies.
The deal will see YBR advisers providing expertise on home loans, financial planning, insurance, savings and personal finance.
“At Yellow Brick Road, our mission is to assist people in planning for their future, from the purchase of their first property right through to their retirement,” said YBR executive chairman Mark Bouris.
“By working with Super Advice Services, we have the ability to start a conversation with people who want to take control of their superannuation, which is a very important step.
“From this starting point, we can begin introducing people to solutions that will help them achieve their short- and long-term financial goals. It’s an exciting partnership and we look forward to working with the team at Super Advice Services to deliver quality financial advice to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all