Yellow Brick Road has penned a joint venture agreement with Super Advice Services to provide corporate superannuation and insurance services to more than 200 companies.
The deal will see YBR advisers providing expertise on home loans, financial planning, insurance, savings and personal finance.
“At Yellow Brick Road, our mission is to assist people in planning for their future, from the purchase of their first property right through to their retirement,” said YBR executive chairman Mark Bouris.
“By working with Super Advice Services, we have the ability to start a conversation with people who want to take control of their superannuation, which is a very important step.
“From this starting point, we can begin introducing people to solutions that will help them achieve their short- and long-term financial goals. It’s an exciting partnership and we look forward to working with the team at Super Advice Services to deliver quality financial advice to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all