Yellow Brick Road has penned a joint venture agreement with Super Advice Services to provide corporate superannuation and insurance services to more than 200 companies.
The deal will see YBR advisers providing expertise on home loans, financial planning, insurance, savings and personal finance.
“At Yellow Brick Road, our mission is to assist people in planning for their future, from the purchase of their first property right through to their retirement,” said YBR executive chairman Mark Bouris.
“By working with Super Advice Services, we have the ability to start a conversation with people who want to take control of their superannuation, which is a very important step.
“From this starting point, we can begin introducing people to solutions that will help them achieve their short- and long-term financial goals. It’s an exciting partnership and we look forward to working with the team at Super Advice Services to deliver quality financial advice to their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shutters financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all