AMP-aligned dealer group ipac has recruited a high profile practice development consultant to the executive team in the role of head of advice and business optimisation.
In a statement issued today, AMP has announced that former van Eyk national practice development manager and ifa blogger Matthew Fogarty has joined ipac in the new role, in which he will head up the dealer group’s advice propositions.
Mr Fogarty has been a consultant on financial advice practice management issues for some time, having founded consultancy The Encore Group, which sold to van Eyk in 2011.
“Matt is highly respected in the advice industry and we are thrilled to have someone with his experience and knowledge as part of the ipac leadership team,” said ipac chief executive Tim Steele.
“His appointment reflects ipac’s ongoing commitment to provide our advisers with the right tools, education and support so they can continue to do what they do best, which is providing quality advice that enriches the lives of our clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all