AMP-aligned dealer group ipac has recruited a high profile practice development consultant to the executive team in the role of head of advice and business optimisation.
In a statement issued today, AMP has announced that former van Eyk national practice development manager and ifa blogger Matthew Fogarty has joined ipac in the new role, in which he will head up the dealer group’s advice propositions.
Mr Fogarty has been a consultant on financial advice practice management issues for some time, having founded consultancy The Encore Group, which sold to van Eyk in 2011.
“Matt is highly respected in the advice industry and we are thrilled to have someone with his experience and knowledge as part of the ipac leadership team,” said ipac chief executive Tim Steele.
“His appointment reflects ipac’s ongoing commitment to provide our advisers with the right tools, education and support so they can continue to do what they do best, which is providing quality advice that enriches the lives of our clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all