The Australian Securities and Investments Commission has banned a Queensland-based insurance-specialist financial adviser for a period of nine months.
In a statement issued today, ASIC announced that Alistair Frank McCreath, an authorised representative of Australian Life Insurance Distribution Pty Ltd, has been banned from providing financial services for 8 months after becoming an “undischarged bankrupt”.
“The ban is lifted when Mr McCreath’s bankruptcy ends”, the statement said.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all