The Association of Financial Advisers' Your Best Interests TV series initiative is receiving strong support from corporate sponsors and the advice community.
The TV series – first announced at the AFA’s national conference in October and produced by Evolution Media – aims to help raise the number of Australians receiving advice and it will go into pre-production this month.
More than 90 financial advisers have applied to appear in the series to showcase stories of client experience, with sponsors including Netwealth, AIA, Asteron Life, BT and Zurich also signing on to support the project.
“We are extremely pleased to receive such great interest from the public and the advice market,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“[Your Best Interests] is a fresh, innovative game changer that will help communicate the story of the value of advice to a much bigger audience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all