The Association of Financial Advisers' Your Best Interests TV series initiative is receiving strong support from corporate sponsors and the advice community.
The TV series – first announced at the AFA’s national conference in October and produced by Evolution Media – aims to help raise the number of Australians receiving advice and it will go into pre-production this month.
More than 90 financial advisers have applied to appear in the series to showcase stories of client experience, with sponsors including Netwealth, AIA, Asteron Life, BT and Zurich also signing on to support the project.
“We are extremely pleased to receive such great interest from the public and the advice market,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“[Your Best Interests] is a fresh, innovative game changer that will help communicate the story of the value of advice to a much bigger audience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all