The Association of Financial Advisers' Your Best Interests TV series initiative is receiving strong support from corporate sponsors and the advice community.
The TV series – first announced at the AFA’s national conference in October and produced by Evolution Media – aims to help raise the number of Australians receiving advice and it will go into pre-production this month.
More than 90 financial advisers have applied to appear in the series to showcase stories of client experience, with sponsors including Netwealth, AIA, Asteron Life, BT and Zurich also signing on to support the project.
“We are extremely pleased to receive such great interest from the public and the advice market,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“[Your Best Interests] is a fresh, innovative game changer that will help communicate the story of the value of advice to a much bigger audience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all