The Association of Financial Advisers' Your Best Interests TV series initiative is receiving strong support from corporate sponsors and the advice community.
The TV series – first announced at the AFA’s national conference in October and produced by Evolution Media – aims to help raise the number of Australians receiving advice and it will go into pre-production this month.
More than 90 financial advisers have applied to appear in the series to showcase stories of client experience, with sponsors including Netwealth, AIA, Asteron Life, BT and Zurich also signing on to support the project.
“We are extremely pleased to receive such great interest from the public and the advice market,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“[Your Best Interests] is a fresh, innovative game changer that will help communicate the story of the value of advice to a much bigger audience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all