The Association of Financial Advisers' Your Best Interests TV series initiative is receiving strong support from corporate sponsors and the advice community.
The TV series – first announced at the AFA’s national conference in October and produced by Evolution Media – aims to help raise the number of Australians receiving advice and it will go into pre-production this month.
More than 90 financial advisers have applied to appear in the series to showcase stories of client experience, with sponsors including Netwealth, AIA, Asteron Life, BT and Zurich also signing on to support the project.
“We are extremely pleased to receive such great interest from the public and the advice market,” said AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“[Your Best Interests] is a fresh, innovative game changer that will help communicate the story of the value of advice to a much bigger audience.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all