Vanguard Investments has appointed Jeffery Johnson to lead the investment strategy and research team for Vanguard Asia Pacific.
In his new role, Mr Johnson will manage a team of four senior investment analysts and economists.
He will be responsible for improving Vanguard’s reputation for thought leadership in investment-related issues and will deliver thorough investment research and strategy.
Mr Johnson joined the Vanguard Group in 2000 as a senior investment analyst in the group's portfolio review department where he was responsible for fund and manager oversight; due diligence on prospective managers; product management and development; institutional client service; and co-managing a team of investment analysts.
Prior to this, he worked with Vanguard’s high net worth department.
“Jeff’s experience in our portfolio review group will add to the experienced local team and help continue their work in providing thought leadership material and investment guidance to our clients across the Asia Pacific region,” said Vanguard chief economist Joseph Davis.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all