Vanguard Investments has appointed Jeffery Johnson to lead the investment strategy and research team for Vanguard Asia Pacific.
In his new role, Mr Johnson will manage a team of four senior investment analysts and economists.
He will be responsible for improving Vanguard’s reputation for thought leadership in investment-related issues and will deliver thorough investment research and strategy.
Mr Johnson joined the Vanguard Group in 2000 as a senior investment analyst in the group's portfolio review department where he was responsible for fund and manager oversight; due diligence on prospective managers; product management and development; institutional client service; and co-managing a team of investment analysts.
Prior to this, he worked with Vanguard’s high net worth department.
“Jeff’s experience in our portfolio review group will add to the experienced local team and help continue their work in providing thought leadership material and investment guidance to our clients across the Asia Pacific region,” said Vanguard chief economist Joseph Davis.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all