Vanguard Investments has appointed Jeffery Johnson to lead the investment strategy and research team for Vanguard Asia Pacific.
In his new role, Mr Johnson will manage a team of four senior investment analysts and economists.
He will be responsible for improving Vanguard’s reputation for thought leadership in investment-related issues and will deliver thorough investment research and strategy.
Mr Johnson joined the Vanguard Group in 2000 as a senior investment analyst in the group's portfolio review department where he was responsible for fund and manager oversight; due diligence on prospective managers; product management and development; institutional client service; and co-managing a team of investment analysts.
Prior to this, he worked with Vanguard’s high net worth department.
“Jeff’s experience in our portfolio review group will add to the experienced local team and help continue their work in providing thought leadership material and investment guidance to our clients across the Asia Pacific region,” said Vanguard chief economist Joseph Davis.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all