OneVue has made a spate of new appointments, including a newly-created management role focused on distribution in adviser services and SMSF markets, ahead of its initial public offering in 2014.
David Storm has joined as OneVue’s head of platform strategy, sales and service and will work with existing sale executive Stephen Karrasch to expand OneVue’s distribution in the intermediary market, with adviser services and SMSF teams now reporting to Mr Storm.
“David has a strong track record of delivering and exceeding targets and tailoring propositions to suit the SMSF and self-directed markets, which OneVue is heavily concentrated on,” OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage said.
“[He] has an intimate knowledge of the SMSF industry, which is particularly important for OneVue, and he has a strong understanding of the adviser market at individual and dealer group level.”
In addition, former head of strategic partnerships Brett Marsh has been appointed as OneVue’s chief financial officer.
The appointments follow OneVue’s restructure, which saw the merger of the strategy, sales and service teams that oversee OneVue’s direct to consumer and adviser platform offerings.
“A key consideration in merging the teams was the increasing synergies between the two channels and that many of our clients are starting to recognise the potential of leveraging these different offerings to optimise their own suite of services,” Ms Mckeage said.
Mr Storm joins OneVue from IOOF where he was head of distribution for the group's SMSF provider Australian Executor Trustees.
Previously, he worked at Citibank Wealth Management as head of financial planning.
Ms Mckeage said that with the financial services industry undergoing change, it is “vital that OneVue transforms and evolves with it”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all