Bendigo Financial Planning has penned a sale agreement with a Geelong-based financial planning firm, under the terms of which the bank has acquired the company.
In a deal finalised in October, Bendigo Financial Planning Limited – a subsidiary of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank – has acquired Wheeler Financial Services, a firm based in Geelong West in Victoria.
“Following this sale, planners transitioning from Wheelers will operate as part of Bendigo Financial Planning,” said a statement on the bank's website. “To help ensure minimal disruption, Wheelers staff will remain within the business and will continue to work from their existing office located.
“However, the Wheelers brand will change from Wheeler Financial Services to Bendigo Financial Planning.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- view all