Bendigo Financial Planning has penned a sale agreement with a Geelong-based financial planning firm, under the terms of which the bank has acquired the company.
In a deal finalised in October, Bendigo Financial Planning Limited – a subsidiary of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank – has acquired Wheeler Financial Services, a firm based in Geelong West in Victoria.
“Following this sale, planners transitioning from Wheelers will operate as part of Bendigo Financial Planning,” said a statement on the bank's website. “To help ensure minimal disruption, Wheelers staff will remain within the business and will continue to work from their existing office located.
“However, the Wheelers brand will change from Wheeler Financial Services to Bendigo Financial Planning.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all