Bendigo Financial Planning has penned a sale agreement with a Geelong-based financial planning firm, under the terms of which the bank has acquired the company.
In a deal finalised in October, Bendigo Financial Planning Limited – a subsidiary of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank – has acquired Wheeler Financial Services, a firm based in Geelong West in Victoria.
“Following this sale, planners transitioning from Wheelers will operate as part of Bendigo Financial Planning,” said a statement on the bank's website. “To help ensure minimal disruption, Wheelers staff will remain within the business and will continue to work from their existing office located.
“However, the Wheelers brand will change from Wheeler Financial Services to Bendigo Financial Planning.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all