Bendigo Financial Planning has penned a sale agreement with a Geelong-based financial planning firm, under the terms of which the bank has acquired the company.
In a deal finalised in October, Bendigo Financial Planning Limited – a subsidiary of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank – has acquired Wheeler Financial Services, a firm based in Geelong West in Victoria.
“Following this sale, planners transitioning from Wheelers will operate as part of Bendigo Financial Planning,” said a statement on the bank's website. “To help ensure minimal disruption, Wheelers staff will remain within the business and will continue to work from their existing office located.
“However, the Wheelers brand will change from Wheeler Financial Services to Bendigo Financial Planning.”
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:42Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all