Calastone has announced that IOOF has signed up to its global funds transaction network of super and managed funds, utilising the service for its platform business.
According to a statement issued by Calastone, “60 per cent of the Australian market now use Calastone’s automated communication systems either directly or through their custodians” following the IOOF deal.
“IOOF represents another important plank of the automation process in Australia,” said Calastone managing director Australia Shannon Sweeney.
“In other markets, Calastone is the key utility for the industry, connecting funds and platforms so they can communicate efficiently without the need for paper-based processes,” she said.
“In Australia we’ve now passed the tipping point and we see the industry accelerating towards full automation.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all