MLC has been appointed as insurer for one of Australia’s largest corporate superannuation funds, Qantas Super.
Under the arrangement, MLC will provide insurance and claims assessment management to Qantas Super members, including access to MLC’s Best Doctors service.
“We’re delighted to deepen our relationship with MLC and strengthen the services that we provide to our members,” Qantas Super chief executive Jane Perry said.
“MLC understands the complex needs of our fund, and our partnership will ensure we continue to enhance our offer to meet the current and future needs of our members.”
The decision followed a comprehensive review of the fund’s insurance arrangements and considerations of the needs of members.
MLC general manager for group insurance, Lara Bourguignon, said the appointment strengthened MLC’s relationship with Qantas Super.
“We’re thrilled to deliver innovative solutions to Qantas Super members,” Ms Bourguignon said.
“This is an important relationship for MLC and we’re looking forward to providing members with value and benefits to build confidence in their financial future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all