MLC has been appointed as insurer for one of Australia’s largest corporate superannuation funds, Qantas Super.
Under the arrangement, MLC will provide insurance and claims assessment management to Qantas Super members, including access to MLC’s Best Doctors service.
“We’re delighted to deepen our relationship with MLC and strengthen the services that we provide to our members,” Qantas Super chief executive Jane Perry said.
“MLC understands the complex needs of our fund, and our partnership will ensure we continue to enhance our offer to meet the current and future needs of our members.”
The decision followed a comprehensive review of the fund’s insurance arrangements and considerations of the needs of members.
MLC general manager for group insurance, Lara Bourguignon, said the appointment strengthened MLC’s relationship with Qantas Super.
“We’re thrilled to deliver innovative solutions to Qantas Super members,” Ms Bourguignon said.
“This is an important relationship for MLC and we’re looking forward to providing members with value and benefits to build confidence in their financial future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all