MLC has been appointed as insurer for one of Australia’s largest corporate superannuation funds, Qantas Super.
Under the arrangement, MLC will provide insurance and claims assessment management to Qantas Super members, including access to MLC’s Best Doctors service.
“We’re delighted to deepen our relationship with MLC and strengthen the services that we provide to our members,” Qantas Super chief executive Jane Perry said.
“MLC understands the complex needs of our fund, and our partnership will ensure we continue to enhance our offer to meet the current and future needs of our members.”
The decision followed a comprehensive review of the fund’s insurance arrangements and considerations of the needs of members.
MLC general manager for group insurance, Lara Bourguignon, said the appointment strengthened MLC’s relationship with Qantas Super.
“We’re thrilled to deliver innovative solutions to Qantas Super members,” Ms Bourguignon said.
“This is an important relationship for MLC and we’re looking forward to providing members with value and benefits to build confidence in their financial future.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all