Specialist bank Investec Australia is rolling out a tailored personal banking service for financial planners, as it looks to expand its financial adviser presence.
As part of its new offering, the bank will offer bespoke personal banking solutions for advisers including residential mortgages and investment property, car loans and premium credit cards.
“Financial advisers are a unique group of clients with a distinct set of banking requirements,” Investec’s head of IFA Gareth Bird said.
“The ability to offer a bespoke range of products to this market segment follows many years of working alongside them and their clients, so we’re already familiar with their financial needs.”
In addition, Investec is offering access to its One Account which provides a bundled offer of a high interest savings account, an overdraft facility up to $30,000, a debit card and online banking.
The service also allows advisers to use its foreign exchange expertise to assist with same day transfers of no minimum value and access to currency deposits in USD EUR, JPY and GBP.
“In their own dealings with clients, financial advisers strive to give a streamlined process with exceptional client service,” Mr Bird said.
“We now have the capability to offer this value proposition to the advisers themselves, who – by virtue of their won knowledge and experience- seek financial solutions that are tailored, relevant and competitive.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all