Specialist bank Investec Australia is rolling out a tailored personal banking service for financial planners, as it looks to expand its financial adviser presence.
As part of its new offering, the bank will offer bespoke personal banking solutions for advisers including residential mortgages and investment property, car loans and premium credit cards.
“Financial advisers are a unique group of clients with a distinct set of banking requirements,” Investec’s head of IFA Gareth Bird said.
“The ability to offer a bespoke range of products to this market segment follows many years of working alongside them and their clients, so we’re already familiar with their financial needs.”
In addition, Investec is offering access to its One Account which provides a bundled offer of a high interest savings account, an overdraft facility up to $30,000, a debit card and online banking.
The service also allows advisers to use its foreign exchange expertise to assist with same day transfers of no minimum value and access to currency deposits in USD EUR, JPY and GBP.
“In their own dealings with clients, financial advisers strive to give a streamlined process with exceptional client service,” Mr Bird said.
“We now have the capability to offer this value proposition to the advisers themselves, who – by virtue of their won knowledge and experience- seek financial solutions that are tailored, relevant and competitive.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all