UBS Australia has enhanced its Direct to Member investment platform, enabling authorised financial advisers to service industry fund members through the offering.
UBS platform solutions group's head of strategy and distribution, Paul Souter, said the move is in line with the investment bank’s other industry fund member-focused products.
“The provision of adviser functionality is an important extension to our current offering where industry fund members are able to directly manage their share, ETF, term deposit and cash investments,” he said in a UBS statement.
“Our industry fund clients constantly look at ways to provide their members with access to quality advice and build and enhance their member offering.”
The UBS Direct to Member platform is currently being provided to funds that include AustralianSuper, Hostplus and Telstra Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all