UBS Australia has enhanced its Direct to Member investment platform, enabling authorised financial advisers to service industry fund members through the offering.
UBS platform solutions group's head of strategy and distribution, Paul Souter, said the move is in line with the investment bank’s other industry fund member-focused products.
“The provision of adviser functionality is an important extension to our current offering where industry fund members are able to directly manage their share, ETF, term deposit and cash investments,” he said in a UBS statement.
“Our industry fund clients constantly look at ways to provide their members with access to quality advice and build and enhance their member offering.”
The UBS Direct to Member platform is currently being provided to funds that include AustralianSuper, Hostplus and Telstra Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all