UBS Australia has enhanced its Direct to Member investment platform, enabling authorised financial advisers to service industry fund members through the offering.
UBS platform solutions group's head of strategy and distribution, Paul Souter, said the move is in line with the investment bank’s other industry fund member-focused products.
“The provision of adviser functionality is an important extension to our current offering where industry fund members are able to directly manage their share, ETF, term deposit and cash investments,” he said in a UBS statement.
“Our industry fund clients constantly look at ways to provide their members with access to quality advice and build and enhance their member offering.”
The UBS Direct to Member platform is currently being provided to funds that include AustralianSuper, Hostplus and Telstra Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all