UBS Australia has enhanced its Direct to Member investment platform, enabling authorised financial advisers to service industry fund members through the offering.
UBS platform solutions group's head of strategy and distribution, Paul Souter, said the move is in line with the investment bank’s other industry fund member-focused products.
“The provision of adviser functionality is an important extension to our current offering where industry fund members are able to directly manage their share, ETF, term deposit and cash investments,” he said in a UBS statement.
“Our industry fund clients constantly look at ways to provide their members with access to quality advice and build and enhance their member offering.”
The UBS Direct to Member platform is currently being provided to funds that include AustralianSuper, Hostplus and Telstra Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all