UBS Australia has enhanced its Direct to Member investment platform, enabling authorised financial advisers to service industry fund members through the offering.
UBS platform solutions group's head of strategy and distribution, Paul Souter, said the move is in line with the investment bank’s other industry fund member-focused products.
“The provision of adviser functionality is an important extension to our current offering where industry fund members are able to directly manage their share, ETF, term deposit and cash investments,” he said in a UBS statement.
“Our industry fund clients constantly look at ways to provide their members with access to quality advice and build and enhance their member offering.”
The UBS Direct to Member platform is currently being provided to funds that include AustralianSuper, Hostplus and Telstra Super.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Guardian financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Legg Mason funds added to Macquarie Wrap’s SMABy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Federal Court upholds ASIC adviser ban appealBy Linda Santacruz
- 23 Jun 2017BT exec joins Hub24By Staff Reporter
- view all