Equity Trustees Limited (EQT) has appointed a financial services marketing specialist, furthering its reach to consumers who need help managing their financial needs.
>Equity Trustees Limited (EQT) has appointed a financial services marketing specialist, furthering its reach to consumers who need help managing their financial needs.
Lisa Barp will take on the new role, joining from various marketing roles at UBS AG where she had been employed for more than 10 years.
“The skills and expertise that EQT has developed have particular bearing for many Australians seeking help in managing their financial needs,” EQT managing director Robin Burns said.
“Last year, we embarked on a program to strengthen our private wealth management and corporate fiduciary businesses, and Lisa’s appointment will help us better communicate the relevance of our services and the benefits that we can bring to wealth accumulators, high net worth individuals, and other organisations providing financial services and investment solutions.”
Ms Barp has also held roles at UK-based The Innovation Group in marketing, operations and small business solutions, at MBM Advertising and Communication in accounts service and at several radio stations owned by the Austereo Radio Network in marketing and promotional roles.
Mr Burns said Ms Barp will be valuable to EQT in helping improve understanding of the services it offers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all