Premium Wealth Management is partnering with platform provider HUB24 to white label its investment and superannuation wrap.
Under the agreement, HUB24’s platform will be branded by use by Premium’s 22 practice adviser network to deliver compliance in the post-FOFA environment.
“We believe the technology is at the forefront of our industry, and will enable us to deliver significant “value-add” to our clients,” Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said.
“With the introduction of FOFA, HUB24 ha also provided us with the flexibility needed to deliver a complaint revenue and service model, and extend the range of services we provide to our clients.”
In addition, Premium has also engaged the services of asset consultant Ibbotson Associates to support the development of managed profiles which will be included on HUB24’s platform.
The agreement takes the number of HUB24’s white label offerings to six with more than 40 licensees using its platform.
“Our platform technology allows us to tailor a unique and complaint solutions that offers real benefits to Prem8ium and their member firms,” HUB24 chief executive Andrew Alcock said.
“HUB24’s partnership with Premium and Ibbotson will deliver an unrivalled super and investment solution for clients that is both flexible and cost effective.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all