Premium Wealth Management is partnering with platform provider HUB24 to white label its investment and superannuation wrap.
Under the agreement, HUB24’s platform will be branded by use by Premium’s 22 practice adviser network to deliver compliance in the post-FOFA environment.
“We believe the technology is at the forefront of our industry, and will enable us to deliver significant “value-add” to our clients,” Premium chief executive Paul Harding-Davis said.
“With the introduction of FOFA, HUB24 ha also provided us with the flexibility needed to deliver a complaint revenue and service model, and extend the range of services we provide to our clients.”
In addition, Premium has also engaged the services of asset consultant Ibbotson Associates to support the development of managed profiles which will be included on HUB24’s platform.
The agreement takes the number of HUB24’s white label offerings to six with more than 40 licensees using its platform.
“Our platform technology allows us to tailor a unique and complaint solutions that offers real benefits to Prem8ium and their member firms,” HUB24 chief executive Andrew Alcock said.
“HUB24’s partnership with Premium and Ibbotson will deliver an unrivalled super and investment solution for clients that is both flexible and cost effective.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all