BT Investments has added a fund managed by SG Hiscock & Co and distributed by Equity Trustees to its BT Wrap platform, highlighting strong demand from financial advisers.
A statement from Equity Trustees said BT Wrap’s inclusion of the fund – which has $110 million in funds under management – indicates “growing interest from advisers in providing investments to their clients outside the more mainstream managed funds”.
“Our discussion with advisers indicated they are looking for more diversification in their clients’ Australian equities portfolios, and in particular they are interested in a fund that is benchmark-unaware with the ability to generate strong returns for investors,” said EQT Funds Management national sales manager David Myers.
“It is a very attractive option for advisers and their clients looking for an investment with a lower correlation to the share market than more traditional equities funds, and one that has delivered strong and consistent returns since inception,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all