BT Investments has added a fund managed by SG Hiscock & Co and distributed by Equity Trustees to its BT Wrap platform, highlighting strong demand from financial advisers.
A statement from Equity Trustees said BT Wrap’s inclusion of the fund – which has $110 million in funds under management – indicates “growing interest from advisers in providing investments to their clients outside the more mainstream managed funds”.
“Our discussion with advisers indicated they are looking for more diversification in their clients’ Australian equities portfolios, and in particular they are interested in a fund that is benchmark-unaware with the ability to generate strong returns for investors,” said EQT Funds Management national sales manager David Myers.
“It is a very attractive option for advisers and their clients looking for an investment with a lower correlation to the share market than more traditional equities funds, and one that has delivered strong and consistent returns since inception,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all