BT Investments has added a fund managed by SG Hiscock & Co and distributed by Equity Trustees to its BT Wrap platform, highlighting strong demand from financial advisers.
A statement from Equity Trustees said BT Wrap’s inclusion of the fund – which has $110 million in funds under management – indicates “growing interest from advisers in providing investments to their clients outside the more mainstream managed funds”.
“Our discussion with advisers indicated they are looking for more diversification in their clients’ Australian equities portfolios, and in particular they are interested in a fund that is benchmark-unaware with the ability to generate strong returns for investors,” said EQT Funds Management national sales manager David Myers.
“It is a very attractive option for advisers and their clients looking for an investment with a lower correlation to the share market than more traditional equities funds, and one that has delivered strong and consistent returns since inception,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all