BT Investments has added a fund managed by SG Hiscock & Co and distributed by Equity Trustees to its BT Wrap platform, highlighting strong demand from financial advisers.
A statement from Equity Trustees said BT Wrap’s inclusion of the fund – which has $110 million in funds under management – indicates “growing interest from advisers in providing investments to their clients outside the more mainstream managed funds”.
“Our discussion with advisers indicated they are looking for more diversification in their clients’ Australian equities portfolios, and in particular they are interested in a fund that is benchmark-unaware with the ability to generate strong returns for investors,” said EQT Funds Management national sales manager David Myers.
“It is a very attractive option for advisers and their clients looking for an investment with a lower correlation to the share market than more traditional equities funds, and one that has delivered strong and consistent returns since inception,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all