There are now only two weeks to go until the seventh annual SMSF Strategy Day and industry professionals and stakeholders are being urged to secure their place, with limited tickets still available.
With a growing number of customers seeking all-inclusive financial advice, the SMSF Strategy Day aims to provide SMSF professionals with hands-on practical experience to grow their business and advice-giving capabilities.
According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of SMSF Adviser, the agenda focuses on bringing together Australia’s leading SMSF experts to deliver practical, tailored SMSF advice which can be directly implemented at a business level.
“Attendees will gain invaluable technical and business building skills as well as opportunities to network with Australia’s top SMSF professionals.
“Tickets to this not-to-be-missed event are strictly limited and I would urge you to secure your place before they sell out,” Mr Stephenson said.
The Strategy Days will feature some of Australia’s leading SMSF experts including Aaron Dunn, managing director of the SMSF Academy; Graeme Colley, director, technical and professional standards for SPAA; and Shane Ellis, managing director of Equityprotect and SMSF Law. For the full agenda and speaker list CLICK HERE.
The SMSF Strategy Days will be held in Melbourne on 19 November, Brisbane on 20 November and Sydney on 21 November.
To find out more and to register CLICK HERE.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- view all