There are now only two weeks to go until the seventh annual SMSF Strategy Day and industry professionals and stakeholders are being urged to secure their place, with limited tickets still available.
With a growing number of customers seeking all-inclusive financial advice, the SMSF Strategy Day aims to provide SMSF professionals with hands-on practical experience to grow their business and advice-giving capabilities.
According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of SMSF Adviser, the agenda focuses on bringing together Australia’s leading SMSF experts to deliver practical, tailored SMSF advice which can be directly implemented at a business level.
“Attendees will gain invaluable technical and business building skills as well as opportunities to network with Australia’s top SMSF professionals.
“Tickets to this not-to-be-missed event are strictly limited and I would urge you to secure your place before they sell out,” Mr Stephenson said.
The Strategy Days will feature some of Australia’s leading SMSF experts including Aaron Dunn, managing director of the SMSF Academy; Graeme Colley, director, technical and professional standards for SPAA; and Shane Ellis, managing director of Equityprotect and SMSF Law. For the full agenda and speaker list CLICK HERE.
The SMSF Strategy Days will be held in Melbourne on 19 November, Brisbane on 20 November and Sydney on 21 November.
To find out more and to register CLICK HERE.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all