Netwealth Advice Group has made a new senior appointment as it looks to expand its distribution network.
Roz Kaye is joining the group as head of operations and will focus on increasing and improving the services to netwealth advisers in her new role.
“The appointment of Roz has fulfilled our commitment to bolster the experience in the group,” said netwealth Advice Group head Simon Micallef.
“The netwealth Advice structure is complete and Roz’s industry experience will ensure our continued momentum to expand and deliver increased and improved service to assist advisers to grow their business and be a part of a dynamic group.”
Ms Kaye was previously at Premium Wealth Management as a licensee relationship manager and has more than 20 years’ experience in licensee operations.
She will oversee the operations of the entire group, including netwealth Advice Group and its three business lines Pathway Licensee Services, Financial Planning Services Australia and Bridport Financial Planning.
“I am excited to be part of a dynamic team where there is a clear vision in terms of the growth,” Ms Kaye said.
“The netwealth Advice Group is only a few months old, bringing together its previously acquired businesses, and a lot has been achieved.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all