Netwealth Advice Group has made a new senior appointment as it looks to expand its distribution network.
Roz Kaye is joining the group as head of operations and will focus on increasing and improving the services to netwealth advisers in her new role.
“The appointment of Roz has fulfilled our commitment to bolster the experience in the group,” said netwealth Advice Group head Simon Micallef.
“The netwealth Advice structure is complete and Roz’s industry experience will ensure our continued momentum to expand and deliver increased and improved service to assist advisers to grow their business and be a part of a dynamic group.”
Ms Kaye was previously at Premium Wealth Management as a licensee relationship manager and has more than 20 years’ experience in licensee operations.
She will oversee the operations of the entire group, including netwealth Advice Group and its three business lines Pathway Licensee Services, Financial Planning Services Australia and Bridport Financial Planning.
“I am excited to be part of a dynamic team where there is a clear vision in terms of the growth,” Ms Kaye said.
“The netwealth Advice Group is only a few months old, bringing together its previously acquired businesses, and a lot has been achieved.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all