Netwealth Advice Group has made a new senior appointment as it looks to expand its distribution network.
Roz Kaye is joining the group as head of operations and will focus on increasing and improving the services to netwealth advisers in her new role.
“The appointment of Roz has fulfilled our commitment to bolster the experience in the group,” said netwealth Advice Group head Simon Micallef.
“The netwealth Advice structure is complete and Roz’s industry experience will ensure our continued momentum to expand and deliver increased and improved service to assist advisers to grow their business and be a part of a dynamic group.”
Ms Kaye was previously at Premium Wealth Management as a licensee relationship manager and has more than 20 years’ experience in licensee operations.
She will oversee the operations of the entire group, including netwealth Advice Group and its three business lines Pathway Licensee Services, Financial Planning Services Australia and Bridport Financial Planning.
“I am excited to be part of a dynamic team where there is a clear vision in terms of the growth,” Ms Kaye said.
“The netwealth Advice Group is only a few months old, bringing together its previously acquired businesses, and a lot has been achieved.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all