AMP Limited has reported third quarter cash flow and assets under management results, pointing to new businesses joining the Hillross dealer group and growth of its SMSF business.
In a statement released today, AMP said its wealth management business “continues to perform well with AUM of $96.7 billion as at 30 September 2013, up five per cent from $91.8 billion as at 30 June 2013”.
The statement listed wealth business highlights as the continued momentum gained by AMP’s North platform, which is up 58 per cent in terms of net cash flows on the corresponding period, as well as increasing demand for AMP Flexible Super.
Meanwhile, the SMSF business administered approximately 9,800 trustee accounts, including approximately 1,400 SuperIQ accounts as at 30 September 2013, up from 9,650 accounts as at 30 June 2013.
AMP risk insurance is up four per cent on the corresponding quarter.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all