Exchange traded fund (ETF) specialist AltaVista Research has released an enhanced version of its portfolio building service, allowing financial advisers to build their own ETF model portfolios.
The product developer says the new offering will allow advisers to better take advantage of the opportunities in the booming ETF market.
“We seek to enable and empower advisers who wish to develop client-specific ETF model portfolios in a convenient, consistent and reliable manner,” said an AltaVista Research spokesperson.
“This drives better client outcomes and greater business efficiency. When it takes considerably less than five minutes from login to report, it’s designed to allow advisers to utilise ETFs far more readily.
“Our view is that with better tools, advisers will begin to deliver better outcomes all round.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all