Exchange traded fund (ETF) specialist AltaVista Research has released an enhanced version of its portfolio building service, allowing financial advisers to build their own ETF model portfolios.
The product developer says the new offering will allow advisers to better take advantage of the opportunities in the booming ETF market.
“We seek to enable and empower advisers who wish to develop client-specific ETF model portfolios in a convenient, consistent and reliable manner,” said an AltaVista Research spokesperson.
“This drives better client outcomes and greater business efficiency. When it takes considerably less than five minutes from login to report, it’s designed to allow advisers to utilise ETFs far more readily.
“Our view is that with better tools, advisers will begin to deliver better outcomes all round.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 29 Jun 2017CPA advice arm fuels liability concernsBy Katarina Taurian
- 29 Jun 2017ASIC takes IFA crackdown a step furtherBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- view all