Exchange traded fund (ETF) specialist AltaVista Research has released an enhanced version of its portfolio building service, allowing financial advisers to build their own ETF model portfolios.
The product developer says the new offering will allow advisers to better take advantage of the opportunities in the booming ETF market.
“We seek to enable and empower advisers who wish to develop client-specific ETF model portfolios in a convenient, consistent and reliable manner,” said an AltaVista Research spokesperson.
“This drives better client outcomes and greater business efficiency. When it takes considerably less than five minutes from login to report, it’s designed to allow advisers to utilise ETFs far more readily.
“Our view is that with better tools, advisers will begin to deliver better outcomes all round.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all