Exchange traded fund (ETF) specialist AltaVista Research has released an enhanced version of its portfolio building service, allowing financial advisers to build their own ETF model portfolios.
The product developer says the new offering will allow advisers to better take advantage of the opportunities in the booming ETF market.
“We seek to enable and empower advisers who wish to develop client-specific ETF model portfolios in a convenient, consistent and reliable manner,” said an AltaVista Research spokesperson.
“This drives better client outcomes and greater business efficiency. When it takes considerably less than five minutes from login to report, it’s designed to allow advisers to utilise ETFs far more readily.
“Our view is that with better tools, advisers will begin to deliver better outcomes all round.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all