Exchange traded fund (ETF) specialist AltaVista Research has released an enhanced version of its portfolio building service, allowing financial advisers to build their own ETF model portfolios.
The product developer says the new offering will allow advisers to better take advantage of the opportunities in the booming ETF market.
“We seek to enable and empower advisers who wish to develop client-specific ETF model portfolios in a convenient, consistent and reliable manner,” said an AltaVista Research spokesperson.
“This drives better client outcomes and greater business efficiency. When it takes considerably less than five minutes from login to report, it’s designed to allow advisers to utilise ETFs far more readily.
“Our view is that with better tools, advisers will begin to deliver better outcomes all round.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all