The upcoming SMSF Strategy Day will provide delegates with valuable CPD points, with the cooperation of the SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA).
SPAA members will receive up to eight CPD points for attending the one-day conference.
According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of SMSF Adviser, continuing professional development (CPD) is critical to business success.
“In a post-FOFA environment it is more important than ever that advisers maximise client interactivity and expand their services.
“Therefore, the seventh annual SMSF Strategy Day will empower SMSF advice professionals to keep connected while building business skills to position their business for growth,” Mr Stephenson said.
All SPAA specialist members are required to complete a minimum of 30 CPD points a year, with associate members needing to complete 20 CPD points per year.
The SMSF Strategy Day will take place in Melbourne on 19 November, Brisbane on 20 November and Sydney on 21 November.
The Strategy Day will bring together some of Australia’s leading technical SMSF experts and business minds in a forum dedicated to SMSF business empowerment.
For more information about the SMSF Strategy Day or to register, visit http://www.smsfstrategyday.com.au/
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all