Dealer group Omniwealth Services has launched a licensee services business to cater to demand for consulting from boutique financial planners.
Omniwealth Licensee Services will provide clients with “the same practice support as our normal members”, providing them access to a network, while maintaining control of their Australian financial services licence (AFSL).
“Over the last two years, we have been approached by firms who hold their own AFSL,” said Omniwealth managing director Matthew Kidd.
“Having done all the hard yards, they are reluctant to give up their licence but still want to benefit from being a member of our unique group,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Guardian financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Legg Mason funds added to Macquarie Wrap’s SMABy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017Federal Court upholds ASIC adviser ban appealBy Linda Santacruz
- 23 Jun 2017BT exec joins Hub24By Staff Reporter
- view all