The Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) has announced the recipient of the Rising Star of the Year Award, recognising the industry’s talented up and comers.
Ravi Agarwal of Mediq Financial Services, an authorised representative of non-aligned dealer group Synchron, has been named as the 2013 AFA Rising Star in a ceremony at the national AFA conference on the Gold Coast yesterday.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Mr Agarwal has made a demonstrable contribution to ongoing education and quality advice, describing the award winner as an “excellent role model” for young advisers.
“Ravi has established himself as a highly educated, hard working and trustworthy financial adviser, and is a great example of the younger generation that are building enviable careers in financial advice,” Mr Fox said.
Mr Agarwal was also singled out for his pro bono work and contribution to the wider community.
Mediq Financial Services specialises in providing accounting and financial planning services for clients in the medical profession.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017CPA CEO receives $4.9m parachuteBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Countplus adds new member to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017ASIC bans former Suncorp financial adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Jun 2017CommInsure cuts retail distribution teamBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Jun 2017Clearview firm picks up 'Licensee of the Year'By Staff Reporter
- view all