The Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) has announced the recipient of the Rising Star of the Year Award, recognising the industry’s talented up and comers.
Ravi Agarwal of Mediq Financial Services, an authorised representative of non-aligned dealer group Synchron, has been named as the 2013 AFA Rising Star in a ceremony at the national AFA conference on the Gold Coast yesterday.
AFA chief executive Brad Fox said Mr Agarwal has made a demonstrable contribution to ongoing education and quality advice, describing the award winner as an “excellent role model” for young advisers.
“Ravi has established himself as a highly educated, hard working and trustworthy financial adviser, and is a great example of the younger generation that are building enviable careers in financial advice,” Mr Fox said.
Mr Agarwal was also singled out for his pro bono work and contribution to the wider community.
Mediq Financial Services specialises in providing accounting and financial planning services for clients in the medical profession.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all