BT Financial Group’s in-house equities research team eQR Securities has been awarded three “highly recommended” ratings for its model portfolios.
Global ratings agent Independent Investment Research (IIR) gave eQR’s securities core portfolio, concentrated core portfolio and concentrated income portfolios ‘highly recommended’ ratings while the securities income fund received a ‘recommended’ rating.
“At a time when customers are more willing to get back into the market, eQR research and model portfolios provide planners and their clients with a very attractive and stable offering,” BT Financial Group head of research and strategy Piers Bolger said.
“We have certainly seen an increase in demand for this resource since we launched it in November 2010, a reflection of its quality and customer’s desire for this service.”
eQR services approximately 1300 planners across the Westpac group and offers ASX200 analysis, daily market commentary and four direct equity model portfolios.
The portfolios are available as both a separately managed account and an individually managed account through BT equities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all