BT Financial Group’s in-house equities research team eQR Securities has been awarded three “highly recommended” ratings for its model portfolios.
Global ratings agent Independent Investment Research (IIR) gave eQR’s securities core portfolio, concentrated core portfolio and concentrated income portfolios ‘highly recommended’ ratings while the securities income fund received a ‘recommended’ rating.
“At a time when customers are more willing to get back into the market, eQR research and model portfolios provide planners and their clients with a very attractive and stable offering,” BT Financial Group head of research and strategy Piers Bolger said.
“We have certainly seen an increase in demand for this resource since we launched it in November 2010, a reflection of its quality and customer’s desire for this service.”
eQR services approximately 1300 planners across the Westpac group and offers ASX200 analysis, daily market commentary and four direct equity model portfolios.
The portfolios are available as both a separately managed account and an individually managed account through BT equities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all