BT Financial Group’s in-house equities research team eQR Securities has been awarded three “highly recommended” ratings for its model portfolios.
Global ratings agent Independent Investment Research (IIR) gave eQR’s securities core portfolio, concentrated core portfolio and concentrated income portfolios ‘highly recommended’ ratings while the securities income fund received a ‘recommended’ rating.
“At a time when customers are more willing to get back into the market, eQR research and model portfolios provide planners and their clients with a very attractive and stable offering,” BT Financial Group head of research and strategy Piers Bolger said.
“We have certainly seen an increase in demand for this resource since we launched it in November 2010, a reflection of its quality and customer’s desire for this service.”
eQR services approximately 1300 planners across the Westpac group and offers ASX200 analysis, daily market commentary and four direct equity model portfolios.
The portfolios are available as both a separately managed account and an individually managed account through BT equities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all