Financial planning software provider Rubik Financial has released its new FOFA-compliant update to its COIN software, incorporating scaled advice capability following its acquisition of Provisio.
COIN 4.2 allows advisers with improved functionality to meet the legislation requirements under the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms and includes scaled advice capabilities, according to Rubik.
“The aim is to make FOFA as painless as possible for advisers,” Rubik Financial managing director wealth Wayne Wilson said.
“There is great flexibility around package arrangements, the ability to record a history of fee disclosures and enhancements to the layout.
“The release also includes a range of legislative enhancements, which ensure that advisers are up to date.”
COIN 4.2 is also the first release to incorporate Provisio scaled advice software following the acquisition of the company earlier this year.
Mr Wilson said this capability marks 4.2 as COIN’s most comprehensive release to date.
“COIN has built its reputation in comprehensive advice and Provisio is regarded as the best software for scaled advice, so it’s the perfect marriage,” Mr Wilson said.
“Advisers using COIN can now easily cater for scaled advice requests with the ability to generate a statement of advice in minutes.
“When you consider the other FOFA upgrades, the Provisio integrations gives us the most powerful and complete advice software on the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all