Financial planning software provider Rubik Financial has released its new FOFA-compliant update to its COIN software, incorporating scaled advice capability following its acquisition of Provisio.
COIN 4.2 allows advisers with improved functionality to meet the legislation requirements under the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms and includes scaled advice capabilities, according to Rubik.
“The aim is to make FOFA as painless as possible for advisers,” Rubik Financial managing director wealth Wayne Wilson said.
“There is great flexibility around package arrangements, the ability to record a history of fee disclosures and enhancements to the layout.
“The release also includes a range of legislative enhancements, which ensure that advisers are up to date.”
COIN 4.2 is also the first release to incorporate Provisio scaled advice software following the acquisition of the company earlier this year.
Mr Wilson said this capability marks 4.2 as COIN’s most comprehensive release to date.
“COIN has built its reputation in comprehensive advice and Provisio is regarded as the best software for scaled advice, so it’s the perfect marriage,” Mr Wilson said.
“Advisers using COIN can now easily cater for scaled advice requests with the ability to generate a statement of advice in minutes.
“When you consider the other FOFA upgrades, the Provisio integrations gives us the most powerful and complete advice software on the market.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all