Colonial First State has announced a “significant milestone” with its wrap platform business, Custom Solutions, reaching $15 billion in funds under administration.
Custom Solutions general manager Chris Stevens said the FUA reached is a “strong endorsement” of CFS’s investment in the product range.
“At a time when much of the industry has been focused solely on the impacts of regulatory reform, we have managed to also release significant product enhancements into the market.” Mr Stevens said.
“We recognise the additional pressure advisers are facing and have released key improvements such as our Adviser Dashboard and enhancements to our direct equity offering that will help advisers run a more efficient business, freeing up more time for them to demonstrate value to their clients.”
The milestone follows CFS’s FirstWrap being named ‘best overall platform’ in this year’s Investment Trends Platform Report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all