Colonial First State has announced a “significant milestone” with its wrap platform business, Custom Solutions, reaching $15 billion in funds under administration.
Custom Solutions general manager Chris Stevens said the FUA reached is a “strong endorsement” of CFS’s investment in the product range.
“At a time when much of the industry has been focused solely on the impacts of regulatory reform, we have managed to also release significant product enhancements into the market.” Mr Stevens said.
“We recognise the additional pressure advisers are facing and have released key improvements such as our Adviser Dashboard and enhancements to our direct equity offering that will help advisers run a more efficient business, freeing up more time for them to demonstrate value to their clients.”
The milestone follows CFS’s FirstWrap being named ‘best overall platform’ in this year’s Investment Trends Platform Report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all