Colonial First State has announced a “significant milestone” with its wrap platform business, Custom Solutions, reaching $15 billion in funds under administration.
Custom Solutions general manager Chris Stevens said the FUA reached is a “strong endorsement” of CFS’s investment in the product range.
“At a time when much of the industry has been focused solely on the impacts of regulatory reform, we have managed to also release significant product enhancements into the market.” Mr Stevens said.
“We recognise the additional pressure advisers are facing and have released key improvements such as our Adviser Dashboard and enhancements to our direct equity offering that will help advisers run a more efficient business, freeing up more time for them to demonstrate value to their clients.”
The milestone follows CFS’s FirstWrap being named ‘best overall platform’ in this year’s Investment Trends Platform Report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:50McMaster: where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- view all