Assistant treasurer Arthur Sinodinos will address a financial services audience for the first time since his appointment, at the upcoming Association of Financial Advisers national conference.
Having first been introduced to the AFA at a breakfast seminar in 2012, Senator Sinodinos will be a welcome addition to the conference line-up, according to AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“The AFA is pleased to welcome Senator Sinodinos to his portfolio,” said Mr Fox. “He has a genuine understanding of our industry and we are delighted he has accepted our invitation to address delegates at our conference.
“We are very pleased to provide the Assistant Treasurer with a platform to outline the Coalition’s strategic plan for improving access to and affordability of financial advice for everyday Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all