Assistant treasurer Arthur Sinodinos will address a financial services audience for the first time since his appointment, at the upcoming Association of Financial Advisers national conference.
Having first been introduced to the AFA at a breakfast seminar in 2012, Senator Sinodinos will be a welcome addition to the conference line-up, according to AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“The AFA is pleased to welcome Senator Sinodinos to his portfolio,” said Mr Fox. “He has a genuine understanding of our industry and we are delighted he has accepted our invitation to address delegates at our conference.
“We are very pleased to provide the Assistant Treasurer with a platform to outline the Coalition’s strategic plan for improving access to and affordability of financial advice for everyday Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all