Assistant treasurer Arthur Sinodinos will address a financial services audience for the first time since his appointment, at the upcoming Association of Financial Advisers national conference.
Having first been introduced to the AFA at a breakfast seminar in 2012, Senator Sinodinos will be a welcome addition to the conference line-up, according to AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“The AFA is pleased to welcome Senator Sinodinos to his portfolio,” said Mr Fox. “He has a genuine understanding of our industry and we are delighted he has accepted our invitation to address delegates at our conference.
“We are very pleased to provide the Assistant Treasurer with a platform to outline the Coalition’s strategic plan for improving access to and affordability of financial advice for everyday Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all