Assistant treasurer Arthur Sinodinos will address a financial services audience for the first time since his appointment, at the upcoming Association of Financial Advisers national conference.
Having first been introduced to the AFA at a breakfast seminar in 2012, Senator Sinodinos will be a welcome addition to the conference line-up, according to AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“The AFA is pleased to welcome Senator Sinodinos to his portfolio,” said Mr Fox. “He has a genuine understanding of our industry and we are delighted he has accepted our invitation to address delegates at our conference.
“We are very pleased to provide the Assistant Treasurer with a platform to outline the Coalition’s strategic plan for improving access to and affordability of financial advice for everyday Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all