Assistant treasurer Arthur Sinodinos will address a financial services audience for the first time since his appointment, at the upcoming Association of Financial Advisers national conference.
Having first been introduced to the AFA at a breakfast seminar in 2012, Senator Sinodinos will be a welcome addition to the conference line-up, according to AFA chief executive Brad Fox.
“The AFA is pleased to welcome Senator Sinodinos to his portfolio,” said Mr Fox. “He has a genuine understanding of our industry and we are delighted he has accepted our invitation to address delegates at our conference.
“We are very pleased to provide the Assistant Treasurer with a platform to outline the Coalition’s strategic plan for improving access to and affordability of financial advice for everyday Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all