A new platform from Wealth Within targeting accountants and planners, and including SMSF property gearing functionality, has seen conditional agreements formed with close to 2,000 advisers.
The Global One platform has been in development for several years and is based on adviser feedback, with around 1,800 planner principal agreements already formed and roughly 4,000 SMSF accountants also targeted, the group stated at yesterday’s launch.
The platform can hold off-market assets such as direct property and SMSF collectables in a client’s portfolio, and allows for SMSF gearing by acting as the bare trust for the fund, as well as offering SMSF compliance services.
The overall cost for access to the platform is $27.50 per month plus 10.25 basis points (an administration fee of 0.1025 per cent of funds).
The platform features Lonsec model portfolios, offered at a cost of five basis points, and can also cater to portfolio construction at the adviser and dealer group level.
“This is not a ‘me too’ investment platform, it’s a significant advancement in the evolution of platforms as we know them today, and in platform capabilities,” said Wealth Within managing director Denis Celata.
Wealth Within executive director Lea Zerbes the platform allows advisers to transact in all asset classes, including exchange traded products and all ASX listed assets, and also has the ability to value legacy and non-custody assets. It is product neutral and can transact in “all asset classes,” she added.
She said the platform will also create efficiencies and reduce costs and data leakage.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all