Financial advice sector consultants My Dealer Services and Libertas Solutions have teamed up to launch a new service helping AFSL holders form dealer group networks.
While both businesses are primarily involved with helping advisers establish their own licence, the consultants have identified demand for benefits enjoyed by dealer groups, such as lower PI excess and costs, quality and affordable research services and ongoing CDP options.
“The vision…is to allow advisers with similar interests and marketplace offering to join forces and operate under a dealer group that is specifically focused on their very unique needs and requirements,” said Libertas managing director Mark Euvrard.
“At the same time, they are able to outsource the dealer group services to an industry professional thus allowing the advisers to focus on their clients and related business activities.”
The new facility has already launched one new dealer group made up of 20 advisory practices, according to a joint statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all