Financial advice sector consultants My Dealer Services and Libertas Solutions have teamed up to launch a new service helping AFSL holders form dealer group networks.
While both businesses are primarily involved with helping advisers establish their own licence, the consultants have identified demand for benefits enjoyed by dealer groups, such as lower PI excess and costs, quality and affordable research services and ongoing CDP options.
“The vision…is to allow advisers with similar interests and marketplace offering to join forces and operate under a dealer group that is specifically focused on their very unique needs and requirements,” said Libertas managing director Mark Euvrard.
“At the same time, they are able to outsource the dealer group services to an industry professional thus allowing the advisers to focus on their clients and related business activities.”
The new facility has already launched one new dealer group made up of 20 advisory practices, according to a joint statement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all